How much is this worth?

BeautyBootyBabe

Yeah, I like cake.
O.G.
Sep 8, 2011
My mom has a short rabbit fur coat that that she is wanting to sell, but we have no idea how much to ask for it. I'm thinking about putting it on ebay possibly. Does anyone know how much they are worth?

She also has a full length leather Aigner coat that she is trying to se,, but again, have no idea what to ask for it or what it's worth.

Any ideas? Below are photos of the coats.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask these questions. I didn't know where else to ask!

Attachments

• Fur Coat.jpg
    Fur Coat.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 788
  • Leather coat.jpg
    Leather coat.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 770
I had a black rabbit fur coat on eBay that was very similar in style and it got very little action. I finally sold it once I reduced the price to $35 plus shipping. I would go in with low expectations unless it is a high end designer. Rabbit is worth very little. Good luck

fashion16 said:
I had a black rabbit fur coat on eBay that was very similar in style and it got very little action. I finally sold it once I reduced the price to $35 plus shipping. I would go in with low expectations unless it is a high end designer. Rabbit is worth very little. Good luck

I agree! I paid £25 for a fur rabbit coat on ebay

I agree with the others, they are not worth much really but the colour is nice, the fur looks like proper rex (long and thick) and it's a nice shape.

Some nice modelling pics (perhaps you if it's an OK size) with cute outfits will also help. In fact if it looks really nice you might want to keep it, rabbit doesn't seem so cheap to buy new ;).

Good luck!

Rabbit fur is the cheapest of the furs just like suede is the cheapest of leathers but sometimes they will charge a lot for them not because of fur quality but because of style or designer ( just like leather)

Honestly, without designer labels, neither coat is worth much. Rabbit fur simply is not highly desired or sought after, and they are less expensive new, and used leather fetches very little. Overall, second-hand clothing just doesn't get much in resale unless it has a name inflating value.

is Racoon rarer than rabbit? i see racoons all the time lol.

racoon is bit more expensive than rabbit as far as i know.
it think it has to do with the availability of the animal and the fur length, longer hair more labor...i assume. and tigar, leopard are def a lot more expensive since it's dangerous to kill them and not sure if it's legal anymore in most countries.
fox is a lot more expensive...i like it the most.
i don't know fur that much only the basic.

racoon is bit more expensive than rabbit as far as i know.
it think it has to do with the availability of the animal and the fur length, longer hair more labor...i assume. and tigar, leopard are def a lot more expensive since it's dangerous to kill them and not sure if it's legal anymore in most countries.
fox is a lot more expensive...i like it the most.
i don't know fur that much only the basic.

thanks! you know more than me. i went to NM yesterday and I was touching their furs...sooo soft

Honestly, without designer labels, neither coat is worth much. Rabbit fur simply is not highly desired or sought after, and they are less expensive new, and used leather fetches very little. Overall, second-hand clothing just doesn't get much in resale unless it has a name inflating value.

hmm thanks ladies. i have been looking for something like this

neimanmarcus.com/p/Alice-Olivia-India-Fur-Cascade-Vest-alice-olivia-fur/prod152540111___/?icid=&searchType=MAIN&rte=%252Fsearch.jsp%253FN%253D0%2526Ntt%253Dalice%252B%25252B%252Bolivia%252Bfur%2526_requestid%253D76015&eItemId=prod152250335&cmCat=search

but now that you're telling me rabbit is cheap...hmm..