how much does it cost to replace the handles of a speedy

I have a Monogram Speedy from my college days 15+ years, my handles are a mess, do you know if you can get those repaired or cleaned? Any suggestions, I have heard you can drop it off at a LV store is that the case? If so any idea of cost/ Thank you very much!!!!:biggrin:

i just sent my monogram speedy 35 to have its handles,and the chapes-leather piece that connects handle to the bag, as well as the zipper and have a bill of $178.00 waiting to be paid when my bag is done.

i just sent my monogram speedy 35 to have its handles,and the chapes-leather piece that connects handle to the bag, as well as the zipper and have a bill of $178.00 waiting to be paid when my bag is done.

Wow! that's expensive to repair an LV. My goodness, and we spent around 600 - 700 bucks for the speedy, and we have to pay over 100 bucks to get it repaired. Good thing i brought it within the year that I bought it, because my repair is free.

Wow! that's expensive to repair an LV. My goodness, and we spent around 600 - 700 bucks for the speedy, and we have to pay over 100 bucks to get it repaired. Good thing i brought it within the year that I bought it, because my repair is free.

your lucky!!! i bought mine on ebay in very good shape very clean even gold patina then the front handle somehow got real dirty and i tried to clean it, that made it worse. i paid 245 for the bag got a great deal a semi new seller-- had the bag authenticated. so all in all im in 450 on the bag but i guss its better than 750

I am sorry-- I don't know, but you can call LV and ask--they will probably ask you to bring it in to look at

That's exactly what they will say (I've called before for another repair question). You should just bring it in directly to your local boutique and get them to look at it and give you the repair quote.