How much does a Chanel cost?

Bay

O.G.
Feb 7, 2007
You guys have to excuse me, since I'm a Chanel noob.
I want a black quilted purse with chains..or a tote or one of those classic purses with a flap, a 2.55, is that right? Or the same model but with pebbled leather. Or heck, I want a Chanel :P

But where do the prices start? I'm to shy to visit a boutique and ask :shame:
And does any1 know what purses I'm talking about and where abouts they might be when it comes to prices?

Might sound like a dumb question, since my daddy taught me to never talk/discuss money..but it would be good to know how much I need to save up :yes:

There is the Classic Flap...the reissue....you can do a search and the exact prices will come up...depending on what size bag you want depends on the price...hope this helps...

also search the ref. library...that would give you a good idea of all the diff. types of purses and prices.

There is the Classic Flap...the reissue....you can do a search and the exact prices will come up...depending on what size bag you want depends on the price...hope this helps...

also search the ref. library...that would give you a good idea of all the diff. types of purses and prices.

I like the purse you got on your avatar :smile: What is it called? That one in black would make me walk over..dead bodies :smile: