How many wallets do you have....

I have a drawer full of wallets, but since I bought my denim Dogon 4 years ago, I must admit that I haven't had any desire or need to change my every day wallet or buy any more. However, when I am on vacation, or carrying a small bag or a clutch, I do use either a small CHANEL or PRADA change purse with room for bills and a compartment for just my driver's license and a credit card.

Last edited:
I think the bearn is the most practical wallet together with the constance wallet.
I have a chèvre BA kelly wallet that I love but just goes out from its box once a while.. It's because the turnlock digs inside my H bag which causes tiny indentations[emoji16] my dogon i find a bit huge for my liking..Now i just use calvis.

I think the bearn is the most practical wallet together with the constance wallet.
I have a chèvre BA kelly wallet that I love but just goes out from its box once a while.. It's because the turnlock digs inside my H bag which causes tiny indentations[emoji16] my dogon i find a bit huge for my liking..Now i just use calvis.

agree on the turnlock.

that's why i prefer the constance wallet but they didn't make those till recently.

Good to know that, i think maybe the straps can be bothersome too, opening and securing them back together,
I like the dogon, as I can fit tons of cards, and love the little removable pouch, use it for smaller bags,

thanks for everyones thoughts
i am debating to myself if i should let go of my wallets

from h i have bearn long gold, bearn pink compact, bearn card case, jige double, origami corns case pink
and an in-coming kelly long wallet

any thoughts if i should down size and which ones?

I have a dogon that I never use...still almost new at 2 years old. I use my calvi and a coin pouch...I drool at other people's nice wallets but don't find H wallets that user friendly.

I really can't be bothered to move everything from one wallet to the next. For the past couple of years, I've had a bottega veneta wallet in silver leather that is SO light. Goes great with my bags with PHW (as well as my BV bags).

That being said, I'm new to H and haven't felt the need/desire for any SLGs just yet. So I'll never say never.

H wallets:
3 long silk-in
1 campact silk-in
1 constance wallet
2 kelly wallet
1 tri-fold bearn

I always have less cash inside my wallet than the price I paid for anyone of them. Gosh, I am nuts .:nuts:

Last edited:
I have a Calvi which i have never used as of yet but i loveeeee it so bought it, everytime i look at it i feel happy. Bought a Kelly longue wallet in blue izmir, beautiful color and beautiful wallet but its just sooooo not practical (atleast for me), straps are cumbersome and i dont like the protruding turnlock so i am planning to get rid of it, its just sitting in the closet.
Currently i am obsessing over Dogon Duo wallet, i like it because its flat and roomy however i am not sure about the closure? is the closing tab( "Clou de Selle fastening) a pain? anyone with experience?