How Many Trench Coats do You Own?

Hey TPF.

Just curious - how many trench costs do you own and what colors are they?

So far I own 4 (navy, red, camel, & hunter green). I've been thinking about getting some spring colors, but don't know if it's overkill.

No such thing IMO :graucho:
I really think coats in general can be such classics and really are a capsule piece in a wardrobe. I have 25 coats (2 more in the mail!) Burberry to Gucci and a number of others and honestly I have no regrets on any of them. I say go for the Spring colours, I am sure you won't regret it and there's some stunning coats out there right now in beautiful colours.

I have 6

1 beige burberry with black hearts
2 from compania fantastica (a spain brand) with black hearts, one in camel and one in grey
1 light pink one
1 beige
1 Black

Like to reduce to 4.. but actually love them all

I have 2 burberry. Short in stone color and black mid thigh.
The black one gets a lot of use during spring and fall when I don't want to carry my rain coat/parka.

I have a $15 trench coat, size something like XXXL, that I purchased on clearance at Target whilst 8 months pregnant. That baby is 5 years old now, and this summer I FINALLY found the perfect trench--a Victoria Beckham, purple, GORGEOUS--and waited to long to buy it and now it's sold out. So the hunt continues because I am looking ridiculous.

I love trench coats on others but always have a hard time styling it on myself. I've given up on classic beige ones (never wear them and last month, I gave away my last one) and and now I have a navy one from Khaite, a mustard color trench duster coat and a herringbone one which makes me kind of look like Sherlock Holmes!