How many Speedy bags do you own in the same canvas?

fmgh4

Nov 16, 2016
I currently own a Speedy B 35 in DE and a Classic Speedy 30 in DE. Actually, all of the bags in my collection are in DE (due to the unpredictable weather where I live)...**Neverfull GM, Siena GM, Speedy B 35, Speedy 30, Graceful MM, Eva and Pochette Accessories**.... and all of my SLGs are in mono. My question is, I really love the Speedy B 25, but not sure if it would be too much having all 3 sizes in the same canvas. Again, monogram is out because I don't want to worry about the vachetta...I'm also not a fan of dark/dirty vachetta, either.

If you think it is too much having all 3 sizes in the same canvas, what bag would you recommend that can also be used crossbody? Looking to add a smaller-ish bag that would he convenient for travel or times when I don't need to carry as much. Was thinking of adding the Croisette, but am still very undecided.

I have a classic Speedy 30 and a classic Speedy 40 in the monogram canvas. My only other Speedy is the B35 in the damier ebene. I have considered adding a 25 in the B style in either monogram or the damier azur print or even in a black or red empreinte, but I'm unsure. I think whatever floats your boat, do it. As for a crossbody, maybe an Alma BB in DE?

Reactions: fmgh4
I have a speedy b 25, 30, 35 and 40 all in mono plus several other special edition speedys 30 b and classic in mono. I also have the trifecta of speedy b’s in damier ebene. I do not think it is too much having all 3 sizes in the same canvas. The speedy b 25 is a great crossbody bag. Go with what you like!

Reactions: Chiichan and fmgh4
I also have a collection of Speedy bags. I have the Mini, 25, 30, and 35. I'm planning on getting a 40. I also have the Catogram Speedy. and the Dentelle Speedy.

I have the Watercolor Speedy bags in both color ways.

I figure if the bag is what you like, then go for it. I have a monogram strap for my bags when I want to use them cross body.

Reactions: fmgh4 and irishlas
I have the classic monogram Speedy 25, 30 and 40.. I don’t think it’s too much, I use my 25 as a crossbody, the 30 as a regular handbag and the 40 when I need to carry additional items such as a wrap, water bottle mini iPad etc...
Whichever bag you choose I hope you love it.

Reactions: fmgh4 and irishlas
I don't think it is too much to have all 3 speedy in DE if you love them. I only have the speedy 30 in DE, and am considering the speedy 25 b in monogram, but I'm unsure if the small opening will bother me. I love the Croisette too but I heard that it holds quite few items although it is easy to access the things you want. I think it looks very stylish too and adds one different bag to your beautiful collection. If you like the speedy b and dislike monogram, then you can get the b25. Good luck!

Reactions: fmgh4
Hi all, I just got the Speedy B 25 in DE yesterday and once getting home I can’t decide if it’s worth keeping since I have the Siena MM also in DE. Pic provided of both. I just don’t know if I can justify keeping both from a financial perspective when they are so similar. What do y’all think? TIA for opinions! ❤️

Attachments

• 1130052B-A36D-4270-961C-B030DE05F6DC.jpeg
    1130052B-A36D-4270-961C-B030DE05F6DC.jpeg
    109.3 KB · Views: 434
Reactions: keishapie1973