How MANY Rebecca Minkoff bags do you own?

way too many to count. Just off the top of my head at least 12 MAMs, more than 15 macs, 4 allies, 3 boyfriend clutches, 3 or 4 affairs, 3 totes, 3 nikkis, many pouches and others that I just cant remember at the moment :shame:

I have 3 so far and they are all mini macs... ( I only started collecting RM's since August this year.) 2 are here and 1 is coming any day now. The PLUM is on its way!!! I'm having trouble sleeping anticipating it's arrival. I just love the mini mac the best from her collection. I'm a small purse kind of girl so it's the perfect style for me. :biggrin:

12 for now
Black patent mini mac
Black mini mac with polka dot lining
Black mini max with current black/white lining
Black mac with Rm 'd' shaped lobster clasp
Midnight mac
Woven sand mac
Black daddy mac
Grape daddy mac
Woven black bonnie
Grape swing
Sand mab
Black mam

Still thinking hard whether or not to get the port mac and maybe a black mab too! I kinda like the mab size even though I'm just 5ft 2"

15 now cause I just added a black swing, a woven bonnie in sand, and a black mab to my collection! I really really need to stop NOW!

Although, I just realized I'm a beginner addict compared to some ladies here! Wow u ladies have huge collections!

Hmmmm, it all started with a Nikki. :lolots: Let me see I'm thinking 22 bags, and then the pouch bug hit me and I graduated from cory pouches to Kerrys and 1 lissa. so 13 Pouches, 1 cosmetic casw and 1 wallet. But dont tell my husband. lol