How Many Purses For Vacation?

How Many Purses for Vacation?

• I wouldn't take a Coach on vacation are you crazy!

• 3+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lady Blackney

~Loves Coach~
Sep 28, 2007
How many purses do you take with you on vacation? I am going to Dallas for four days and want to bring my Soho, Tattersall pouch, and Swingpack. Is this to much! I cannot decide what to take or not. :shrugs:

No, not if you think you are going to use them all. We go to FL every summer and I usually take a total of 3. One for day, one for night. And a tote for the beach.

How many purses do you take with you on vacation? I am going to Dallas for four days and want to bring my Soho, Tattersall pouch, and Swingpack. Is this to much! I cannot decide what to take or not. :shrugs:
i don't think it seems like a lot... those are all smaller things to bring... i think it would be perfect! i'm going on vacation soon as well, and i thought about that too, i might just take a wristlet and possibly a bigger bag, but thats about it... no need to carry a lot when your on vacation!! Have fun in Dallas! :smile:

i take a carry on (usually something like a lulu lemon gym bag) and a small purse (Coach) and i try to keep it to this. i dont like leaving expensive designer things in hotel rooms plus i inevitably buy a purse when i travel

On my last trip I took, an LV Petit Noe, Speedy 30 and Denim Baggy PM. As for Coach I took, a Zoe clutch, Pebbled Leather Swing Pack, and a Large Sig Stripe Tote. I was gone for three weeks and staying with friends. All of them were in my carry-on.

This last trip I took my Gucci Large Horsebit HObo with White trim and my Tattersall Travel Tote (old print). (bought two purses).

The trip before that I took my Tattersall Travel Tote and my MiniSignature Business Tote. (bought two purses).

The trip before that I took my LV Damier Speedy 30, Tattersall Travel Tote, and my Gucci New Britt Hobo (bought 5 purses).

LOL... see a pattern???

Now, I will say that for the most part I really only use one of the bags and typically I need the travel tote to shove my laptop and current purse in it for the plane ride home. On the way back I typically check my luggage and carry my purchases on the plane with me in shopping bags or a small suitcase.

I think the three you plan to bring are reasonable, but why bring two small bags. Are you going somewhere that you will not need your hands (pouch) or that you will (swingpack)? Those are both small enough not to be cumbersome to pack!

I brought 3 with me on vacation (well 4 but one wasn't coach) my heritage stripe flight bag, heritage tattersall satchel and my black carly.. I put the flight bag in my tattersall satchel and used it as my bag and used carly as my carry on.

I am not flying so I don't have to worry about carry-ons. It is going to be a long 4 hour drive though. Now I am thinking about bringing my leather hobo. Dang I have to many to choose from.

I would probably take a swingpack, a few wristlet/clutches, and one day bag. I don't think I would take too many, especially because of the stories I'm hearing about loss luggage. I wouldn't want to take my chances. Which is why I would bring one bag with the few wristlets, and leave the swingpack in the suitcase.

I would think 2 would be more than sufficient for 4 days. When we go to Disney in August, I am planning to bring my pond patent tote, and probably a beach tote of some sort. Plus then you have room to get another purse or two in case there are any Coach outlets near your destination, like I plan to do in Disney!

I usually bring 2 bags (a swingpack for sightseeing, and a larger bag if I need to carry more) and a nice wristlet for going out at night. I always take my more inexpensive bags, though.