how many LV's have you seen today?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got back from shopping and while I was at the mall I saw 3 women will LV...how about that, I came out of Williams-Sonoma and BAMMMM - I saw a lady with the BV and then BAMMM there was another chic coming out of NM with a BH and then (not lying) I look down below (I love to spot LV) and there was a girl with a Manhattan GM going into P.F. Chang's ....can you believe that and in a matter of 45 seconds. I was like man, I should of had my BH on me! HA! HA! Instead I had my mini looping purse instead....oh well, it was exciting to see all the LV's at lunch!!!!

...I have to tell you, while I was at O'hare last weekend I saw so many FAKES at the airport, it was sickening!!!!! The leather straps were SOOO off! HA!HA! It is getting easier to tell FAKE from authentic - thanks to everyone on this board!!!

...so how many LV's have you seen today?

2. One...just mine! :P

3. one if you even want to consider this a LV this young woman was wearing a denim pleaty at my job which was a horrible fake! the material wasnt even denim it was rather cotton and it had very long handles with plastic handles and a locket!