how many LV bags do you own...what is your limit?

Been collecting since 2004 or 2005, mostly SLGs to start, I believe I got my first bag in '07.
In order of acquisition...
Damier Geant Cougar Tote in Black
Monogram Amazone PM
Conte de Fees Pochette in Grey
Monogram Randonnee GM
Damier Azur Noe BB
Damier Geant Eole in Black (Luggage piece)
Antigua Cabas MM in Blue
Damier Arlequin Backpack

8 bags sounds like a lot! I try to ensure they're all very different and serve different purposes. There are several more pieces I would love to add to my collection in time. Namely a speedy, I've been wanting one since before Pharrell made it cool for men to carry them! Just to decide on which one....I'm leaning towards a My LV heritage bandouliere version, but unsure on what size.

I have collected on and off since 2005 and at this time have 12 bags. Luckily I have moved 2 hours away from an LV store so it isn’t easy to stop in anymore 😊
I do try to keep my bags in different styles so I always have options.
Mono Deauville
Graceful Mm mono
Lumineuse Empriente infini
Citadine pm ombre empriente
Speedy idylle 30b encre
Denim neo cabby mm
Antheiea Ixia
Batignolles horizontal in mono/Revamped
Min Lin besace Angele in ebene
Delightful pm in azur
Ebene Siera mm
Croisette azur- decided I didn’t like it so giving to my daughter for her 24th birthday next week ❤️
-Reverse Métis on the way! I can’t wait to see it!!
On my SLG’s I always have to have a matching wallet because I’m a weirdo 😂 I have 10 wallets in different sizes and pattern, 4 makeup bags I rotate. 2 planner/agendas and 2 coin purses my daughter keeps stealing 😊
I sold 5 bags last year and 3 wallets that I never used.
I’m waiting for the turquoise speedy to release from the men’s collection for fall because I absolutely have to have it, trying not to buy anything else for a little bit!!

I currently have:

4 handbags:
-Neverfull MM (mono)
-Double Zip Pochette (DA)
-Odeon PM (mono/black)
-Graceful PM (DA)

I also have matching wallets/card holders/key pouches.

I sold two bags last year: Speedy 25 (DE) and Felicie Pochette (black empriente). Both were just not functional for me. The speedy was too big to carry solely as a top handle bag and the Felicie was too small to really fit anything for my needs.

I'm just about to replace those bags with the Alma BB (DE) and Easy Pouch on Strap (black empriente). If the Speedy 20 would come with a leather strap I'd get that instead of the Alma, but that is a game changer for me.

After this I'm happy with my LV collection!
That sounds perfect 👌 to me, your plans to complete your LV collection.
You also have a beautiful current collection.

I think that’s why I bought the Speedy 20 cream monogram with black handles and leather strap from the cruise 2024 collection. I dislike the guitar straps.

Well done! 👏🏻

• Love
Reactions: MarryMeLV_Now
Just 4 LV bags and about 10 SLGs (Epi pochette rouge cerise, Sarah empreinte Aurore, clés empreinte cerise, clés mono & DE, trousse toilette 19, minipochette DE & DA, Victorine empreinte cerise, and a few more I don´t remember, stored away somewhere). I´m content :smile: :

-Speedy 25 B DE;
-Retiro PM old model;
-Trevi PM old model;
-Felicie mono.

Reactions: ConstantKitty413
I currently have:

4 handbags:
-Neverfull MM (mono)
-Double Zip Pochette (DA)
-Odeon PM (mono/black)
-Graceful PM (DA)

I also have matching wallets/card holders/key pouches.

I sold two bags last year: Speedy 25 (DE) and Felicie Pochette (black empriente). Both were just not functional for me. The speedy was too big to carry solely as a top handle bag and the Felicie was too small to really fit anything for my needs.

I'm just about to replace those bags with the Alma BB (DE) and Easy Pouch on Strap (black empriente). If the Speedy 20 would come with a leather strap I'd get that instead of the Alma, but that is a game changer for me.

After this I'm happy with my LV collection!
You have a nice and versatile collection of LV. I was just wondering how you like the Easy Pouch on strap and how you plan to use it? Does it fit less than the Felicie?