how many LV bags do you own...what is your limit?

I currently have 4 LV Bags & 3 SLG's

-Damier Ebene Speedy 30
-Twist MM in Black Epi
-Mon Monogram Neverfull MM
-Papillon Trunk (picking it up tomorrow :nuts:)

-Twist Compact Wallet in Black Epi
-2020 Christmas Animation Zippy Wallet Pivoine
-LV Card Holder (also being picked up tomorrow!)

I think for now I am good, not just with LV but bags in general. I do not like to have too many similar ones.

I currently have 6 LV:
Neo Noe in mono noir
Pochette Metis mono
Odeon PM in DE
Speedy B 25 in DE
Noe BB in azur
High Rise bumbag (ordered but not received)

The only item on my wishlist is a bag in reverse. I'm hoping that they release a speedy 20 in reverse... :biggrin:

I currently have 7 bags (6 LV) and 2 SLG’s
-Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 in Mono
-Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 in DE
-Gucci Ophidia GG Small Boston
-Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM in Mono/Beige with pouch
-Louis Vuitton Saleya PM in DA
-Louis Vuitton Graceful PM in DE
-Louis Vuitton Graceful PM in DA
2 SLG’s:
-Louis Vuitton Key Pouch in DE
-Louis Vuitton Zippy Compact Wallet in DE

Wishlist: Louis Vuitton NeoNoe MM in Mono/Black 💕

My hubby bought me this purse storage unit. I absolutely love it. And it has room for more!!!!! 😂😂❤️❤️

IMG_3888.png

I have 7 LV bags and don’t need any more although I can afford. The price increase has been astronomical. I only started my collection 6 years ago in 2018 and bought 4 in that year. I bought one in 2019 and 2 in 2024. I had many opportunities to buy the Pochette Metis for half the price it is now but I never did, as the bag didn‘t look good on me, no matter how popular it is.

In order of purchase
1. MyLockMe BB in Rubis (red)
2. Iena PM in DE
3. Alma BB in DE
4. Favourite MM in DE
5. Georges BB (red & pink stripes)
6. Cruise 2024 Collection Speedy Bandoulière 20 in Other Monogram Canvas (cream with black handles)
7. New version of Pochette Accessoires with gold chain

The PA was the one bag I wanted since 2018 but it was never available to me at LV store where I shop nor could I find it online. I probably didn’t try hard enough. 🙃 Now that the PA is almost $2,500 in AUS it’s available everywhere; probably not many people are willing to pay that price for such a small bag. But that bag completed my LV wanted list, so I bit the bullet.🤪😜

Last edited:
I have 7 LV bags and don’t need any more although I can afford. The price increase has been astronomical. I only started my collection 6 years ago in 2018 and bought 4 in that year. I bought one in 2019 and 2 in 2024. I had many opportunities to buy the Pochette Metis for half the price it is now but I never did, as the bag didn‘t look good on me, no matter how popular it is.

In order of purchase
1. MyLockMe BB in Rubis (red)
2. Iena PM in DE
3. Alma BB in DE
4. Favourite MM in DE
5. Georges BB (red & pink stripes)
6. Cruise 2024 Collection Speedy Bandoulière 20 in Other Monogram Canvas (cream with black handles)
7. New version of Pochette Accessoires with gold chain

The PA was the one bag I wanted since 2018 but it was never available to me at LV store where I shop nor could I find it online. I probably didn’t try hard enough. 🙃 Now that the PA is almost $2,500 in AUS it’s available everywhere; since not many people are willing to pay that price for such a small bag. But that bag completely my LV wanted list, so I bit the bullet.🤪😜
Oh I love the cruise collection and still debating about it :nuts:
Have you already worn your Speedy? Is the color very delicate? TIA :flowers: and congrats!

Oh I love the cruise collection and still debating about it :nuts:
Have you already worn your Speedy? Is the color very delicate? TIA :flowers: and congrats!
Hi Cats&Bags

I have worn my Speedy 20 B from the cruise 2024 collection non-stop since I bought it a month ago. Colour is not delicate at all. The best part is the black handles, i.e. they are not vachetta untreated leather, so I don’t have to worry about wet hands. I live in a tropical location. 🏝️

And thank you so much for your kind words. I also love the Pochette Metis EW from the Cruise collection, but it‘s too small for my liking. The price is also prohibitive. 😅

Attachments

• IMG_6111.jpeg
    IMG_6111.jpeg
    127.6 KB · Views: 13
Hi Cats&Bags

I have worn my Speedy 20 B from the cruise 2024 collection non-stop since I bought it a month ago. Colour is not delicate at all. The best part is the black handles, i.e. they are not vachetta untreated leather, so I don’t have to worry about wet hands. I live in a tropical location. 🏝️

And thank you so much for your kind words. I also love the Pochette Metis EW from the Cruise collection, but it‘s too small for my liking. The price is also prohibitive. 😅
Oh wow thank you so much for these insights!
So the PM EW is smaller than a Speedy B 20? I didnt know that as I couldnt see and test them in store yet. A big plus for the Speedy :idea: and yes, also the price tag is better!!
I also looooove the Speedy 20 Malletage, but it is soooo expensive :doh:

Oh wow thank you so much for these insights!
So the PM EW is smaller than a Speedy B 20? I didnt know that as I couldnt see and test them in store yet. A big plus for the Speedy :idea: and yes, also the price tag is better!!
I also looooove the Speedy 20 Malletage, but it is soooo expensive :doh:
Speedy 20 Malletage would be deluxe but I like the lighter canvas.

Speedy 20 dimensions:
20 x 15 x 12.5 cm
(Length x Height x Width)

Pochette Metis EW dimensions:
21.5 x 13.5 x 6 cm

It’s the width of 12.5cm that gives the Speedy 20 the advantage over PM EW in spaciousness.

The PM EW is only a 2cm larger in Width than the PA and it is smaller in Length. Go figure! I would prefer the PA for more space than PM EW. But they are 2 totally different bags.

Pochette Accessoires Dimensions:
23.5 x 13.5 x 4 cm

Good luck with deciding which to purchase!

Speedy 20 Malletage would be deluxe but I like the lighter canvas.

Speedy 20 dimensions:
20 x 15 x 12.5 cm

Pochette Metis EW dimensions:
21.5 x 13.5 x 6 cm

It’s the width of 12.5cm that gives the Speedy 20 the advantage over PM EW in spaciousness.

The PM EW is only a 2cm larger in Width than the PA and it is smaller in Length. Go figure! I would prefer the PA for more space than PM EW. But they are 2 totally different bags.

Pochette Accessoires Dimensions:
23.5 x 13.5 x 4 cm

Good luck with deciding which to purchase!
Thank you so much hun :hbeat:

I currently have:

4 handbags:
-Neverfull MM (mono)
-Double Zip Pochette (DA)
-Odeon PM (mono/black)
-Graceful PM (DA)

I also have matching wallets/card holders/key pouches.

I sold two bags last year: Speedy 25 (DE) and Felicie Pochette (black empriente). Both were just not functional for me. The speedy was too big to carry solely as a top handle bag and the Felicie was too small to really fit anything for my needs.

I'm just about to replace those bags with the Alma BB (DE) and Easy Pouch on Strap (black empriente). If the Speedy 20 would come with a leather strap I'd get that instead of the Alma, but that is a game changer for me.

After this I'm happy with my LV collection!