How many Longchamps do you own?

Currently I have 4 😉

-Le Pliage Nylon (SLH)
-Le Pliage Nylon (SSH)
-Le Pliage Xtra XS
-Mademoiselle XS

I've had the Mademoiselle for 5yrs and Xtra XS for 1yr, and both still in a very good condition and no signs of usage. The leather is still buttery soft and smooth

How is it working the small short handle I’m feeling tempted to get it but feel hesitant to not have a crossbody strap.
My mom has the speedy 25 the non vandouleer version and tells me she kinds of regrets it and feels uncomfortable to carry and unpractical.

This small short handle is very close to that speedy 25 so that’s why I’m asking, do you use it a lot ?

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
I remember seeing this lady on the train ride home from my internship one night carrying a Le Pliage Eiffel Tower bag in Navy and I had to have it! After buying it, I wore it everyday for years and since then I have added three more bags from that line to my collection

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
How is it working the small short handle I’m feeling tempted to get it but feel hesitant to not have a crossbody strap.
I used to own the small short handle. In fact, it was my favourite size. I used to use mine a lot but I guess with lifestyle changes; a crossbody or shoulder bag works better for me now as I prefer and need to be hands free.

I think it depends on your usage habits and commuting style. I love the look of a handheld bag but it's just not for me.

My mom has the speedy 25 the non vandouleer version and tells me she kinds of regrets it and feels uncomfortable to carry and unpractical.

This small short handle is very close to that speedy 25 so that’s why I’m asking, do you use it a lot ?

It's my "brunch/lunch with the girls" go to bag, when I don't have to bring everything with me and I know I won't spend too long outside. I still prefer crossbody and shoulder bags during travel, grocery shopping and etc. I guess it all comes down to your lifestyle 😊

I'm down to 9 bags, two pouches and 3 wallets.

- Penelope L Beige
- LP Cuir M Fuchsia
- LP Cuir Mini Cerise
- LP XLLH personalised Sapphire and Pink
- LP LSH personalised Beige and Chocolate
- LP LLH Chocolate
- LP MSH Bilberry
- LP MSH Chocolate
- LP messenger Chocolate
- LP original pouch Chocolate
- LP Club pouch Navy
- Heritage zip wallet (in a grey color, not sure which one)
- Le Foulonne Coin purse in Pink
- Le Foulonne wallet, I think the color is Vermilion?

I've added 2 bags in the last year and sold around 10 pieces in the last 4 years.
Since autumn I've added a turquoise LF pouch/clutch, LP Club backpack in Navy and the new LP pouch in Ebony.

I have seven. In nylon I have, 1 large and 2 medium shoulder handle, 2 normal backpacks and 1 large backpack. I also got a leather le pilage from the Longchamp store in Orlando last week. I am impressed with the service at the store and hope I can buy many more bags there!

According to my spreadsheet (yes, I have a spreadsheet of my handbags), I have 49, but I think I might be forgetting some, so I'll just round up and say 50. This includes the mini pouches, but not the coin purses, since the mini pouches can be worn as mini bags.
Wow I have around 28 ! Would love to see yours , how do you store them? & how often do you rotate between them?

Wow I have around 28 ! Would love to see yours , how do you store them? & how often do you rotate between them?
They are on the top shelf of a bookshelf I have, which used to hold figurines so it’s a lot wider than the average bookshelf space. They are each individually stored in whichever bag they came in. the only reason I have so many is because when I like a color I just buy pretty much the whole set in that color. When I break it down by color I don’t really have that many, at least that’s what I tell myself to convince myself I don’t have too many. 😅