How many Longchamps do you own?

Planning to get my first large le pliage tote soon! I am thinking of getting it monogrammed too. Do any of you have yours monogrammed? Do you like it? Also, would you recommend first name, nickname, or initials? Thanks :smile:

None. I used to hate how it looks but Im slowly liking it. It seems durable. So we'll see how I feel a out it in the future. Will it make a good baby bag though?? ;)

Same here! Wasn't too fond of how they looked but they grew on me. I bought th le pilage in gun metal w th long handle. I like it.
Th handles slip off my shoulder quite often so I just overlap th handles and it solves tht problem. Hoping th more I use it that th handles will break in and or have tht problem anymore.
Def a good for a diaper bag! ;)

I have five now. In order of purchase:

-a small long handle Bilberry Le Pliage
-a medium short handle Navy Eiffel Tower Le Pliage
-a large long handle Black Planetes (my fave)
-a large long handle Lime Le Pliage
-a medium short handle transparent Darshan Le Pliage

I have one le pliage cuir small in vegetal/neutral, made in france. The leather is soft and subtle. Got a new one in fuchsia with the same size but the leather feels like a bit thicker, plus it is made in china. I ended up selling the fuchsia.

Reactions: hermes_lemming
I have five now. In order of purchase:

-a small long handle Bilberry Le Pliage
-a medium short handle Navy Eiffel Tower Le Pliage
-a large long handle Black Planetes (my fave)
-a large long handle Lime Le Pliage
-a medium short handle transparent Darshan Le Pliage

The large long-handled black Planetes is my favorite, too! It is such a champ. I take it to work with me every day loaded with 10 pounds (no exaggeration) of laptop, files, planner, shoes, etc. in it, and it looks great still.

I have 4 Longchamp bags: the black Planetes, two large long-handled Le Pliage in Bilberry and a sky blue (don't know the official color name), and a medium short-handled butter-yellow Le Pliage I got as a gift a long time ago.

I bought three, gave one to my mum, my bestie and now I don't have much inspiration to change over my bags. I practically live in my black Longchamp Tote. Would like one in Mandarin next

Two for me, and I love them both! My first was the large Le Pliage lamb leather, I loved how slouchy and casual it is. Currently loving my LM Cuir in oak brown, it's the perfect bag!

20130815_113418_zps61dd17e8.jpg

The latest found at a consignment store.