How Many Hours A Day Do You Work ?

1. How many hours a day do you work ? Would you like less hours ? Or More hours ?

2. 9-10 hours at work and of course there's the Mommy work....

Sure I'd like less hours.

3. lately it's been 12 hours because i'm in the middle of budget preparation. I also am on tPF during that time :whistle:

It's fine right now but my BF is not happy w/ me :rant: I straight fall out when i get home.

4. 5-8 hours a day 3-4 days a week...and I'm a student. I wish I didn't have to work at all while I went to school (like most of my classmates)

5. well I'm a student (grad) and I get paid to do schoolwork & research.
    During the summer it's about 2-4 hours a day...during school it's about 5-8 (depending on whether I have classes).

6. 5 hours or so. I'd like to work more cause aside from working just 5 hours a day they'd sometimes send me home and it's closed every Friday for the psat 2 months. I'm supposed to be full-time (40 hours per week) but I'm working even less than part-time on some weeks (less than 20). My last paycheck covered my rent and barely covered my bills. I earned basically $0 for last month.

7. ugh.. every day from 9-6...

8. 9-10 hours a day, 5 days a week. I'm pretty lucky that I can telecommute if I want to, but to me I'd rather be in the office around people than stuck at home by myself :yes: .

I can also work once I get home, so I tend to work on things right before I go to bed and when I get up in the morning.

9. 9-5, but I'll sometimes stay until 5:10-5:20 just to appease my boss. If I liked my job, I'd stay until 5:30, but I don't, so there you have it :angel:.

10. I work from about 8/8:30 to 5...we're hoping the boss will let us telecommute, because we can do the same things at home

11. I'm a SAHM for the moment so my job is 24/7.

12. 12.5 is the minimum, we don't get paid for lunch-I am a RN.

13. 8 hours unless there is some sort of emergency.

14. 8am to 4pm every day during the week.. and off every weekend!

15. I work 5 hours a day and I am a mommy and wife, and hubby is gone 4 days/nights a week. I am fine with my schedule, my job is easy and I feel lucky.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice