How many holes in your ears?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. 2 in one, and 5 in the other (2 are taken by an industrial piercing) - I have sleepers in the 2 in the left and 2 in the right, and the upper most has a stud.

Of course.. this is prolly something I can't keep on wearing. As soon as I finish professional school, it's out with the industrial. :sad:

2. i got my ears pierced 2 weeks ago!!
    i had them pierced before but i let them close up because my left ear was swelling SO much (so much that the earring wouldnt go all the way through...)
    so i waited about 4 months and got them pierced again!!
    so right now i have those captive bead rings
    hopefully my ears wont freak out like last time!!

3. one hole in each. Today, I am wearing one of a kind sterling silver dangly diamonds.
    Yesterday, I had clusters of rubies set in18K yellow gold.
    and tomorrow... who knows?

4. Two holes in each ear:smile:
    Had one set done when i was 7 and the second set when i was 18. I always wear studs so i don't have to take them out, unless it's a special occasion, then i might put some dangly ones in.

5. 2 in each but i have worn only one earing in each prety much since finishing uni

6. i HAD 7 on my left ear and 6 on my right ear... it was pretty cool, i had all small hoops too... my boyfriend made me a deal, if he bought me diamond earings then i would have to take out all of my other piercings... so i couldnt resist... so now i just have 1 hole in each ear... i think all my other holes closed

7. when I was in high school I had 11, 4 on the bottom of each ear and 2 on the top of 1 and 1 on the top of the other, lol but now i only have 4, 2 on each side (I decided to tone it down alittle)

8. i have 2 holes in each ear..i always wear gold heart-shaped studs in the second holes and in the first holes i wear a gold dangling earrings

9. Well I did have 10 in my left ear and 5 in my right, but I took out most of them, I have 3 small hoops in my upper left and in the first holes of both ears I have them slightly stretched to an 8 gauge size with spirals in them.

10. ordinary one in each ear..

11. Same here.
    I prefer big and colorful earrings, that would look weird w/ more than one pair.

12. I only have one in each ear.

13. 7 holes, one left cartilage, 3 on each lobe.

14. i have 2 each ear. right now i dont have anything on them.

15. 2 in each ear for a total of 4! They're both on the bottom of the lobe. My first and lowest piercing are both sporting a mismatched and beautiful pair of LV sweet monogram earrings in silver/white, and the second holes have tiny squarecut studs

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice