How many holes in your ears?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i have 3: normal earlobes and one on my right cartilage.

2. I have 2 holes in one ear and 3 in the other. :supacool:

3. 1 hole in each ear

4. I used to have 3 on one side, 2 on the other...now I'm just one on each side.
    If I was younger, I would have loved to pierce my nostril, but my husband would disown me 575 times over....

5. 3 on one, and 2 on the other.

6. I have two holes in each ear.

7. 4 total..2 in each ear. But I rarely use all four together.

8. I got about 15 but I only use 2 of them. Thinking about getting my tragus or upper ear re-done because I love a little blingbling. I would never use all of the holes today becaus I think it looks to tacky.

9. 1 hole in each ear.

10. I just recently got my third hole done on each lobe. I had two in each but never used them until one day i went and had the third done! Just love wearing earrings now!

11. Now u sound like me. And just to think- I put up such a fuss with my mom just to get it done when I was in the 9th grade.:nogood:

12. One piercing in each lobe & two cartilage piercings in my left ear. Pearls in lobes.

13. I have 2 holes in each ear now but have no earrings in right now. Earlier today I was wearing my Chanel earrings. I had two cartlidge piercings and an Industrial but I have let all of those close up.

14. Used to have 9...now down to two in each ear...3 diamonds and a hoop!

15. One hole in each ear. I was never allowed to as a teenager get a second hole so I never did. However when I turned 18 I pierced my tongue which I took out about six months later after it chipped a little of front tooth. And at 19 I pierced my belly button which I ended taking out a year half later because it was always infected.