How Many Hermes Bags do you own? How many scarves? How many other trinkets?

luv2shophandbag

Shallow & Obsessed
Feb 5, 2007
I apologize if this has been done before, but since we are all in llove with Hermes. I thought it would be fun to see how many things we have in our closets,drawers, armoires. It's OK if you think you'd better not count-or try to count.

As for me, I started down this road about 2.5 years ago. I currently own:

Bags: 12
Scarves: 2
Jewlery, Cadenas, Etc. 8

hmm...hope my DH doesn't see this....I started approx. 4 months ago:

"big girl scarfs": 4
70x70 vintage scarfs: 3
Twillys: 5 (or 6...)
H-Belts: 2
Doube Kelly bracelets: 2
Perfums: 2 (incl. new kelly calèche :heart:)

hope to get my first H-bag very soon :love:

A middling amount--especially compared to the group here!!!

Scarves: 1 cashmere/silk shawl, 7 regular scarves, 4 or 5 twillys, one 70cm scarf, a bunch of pochettes. Smalls & jewelry: a Dogon GM wallet, two Ulysse agendas (one's a photobook), a chevre card case, a palladium pegasus cadena, a sterling keyring, sterling cufflinks and a leather/pall bracelent. RTW: just one sweater and a pair of riding breeches; sold all the rest because I got fat, LOL. Bags: at the moment, a few ;) Recently sold a bunch, including a Constance, Evelyne and two Birkins.
Oh, and I have a ton of 24 Fauborg and Eau des Mervailles perfumes, lotions, etc. And three pairs of H shoes.

Hmm...
bags: 16, big scarfs: 3, mousseline: 1, scarfs: 9, twilly's:3, jewelry: 3, scarfrings: 3, agenda: 1, wallets (dogon) 2 and couple of cadena's

Bags: 6
Scarves: 25 or so
Smalls: Dogon GM, passport holder, Karo GM, belt, and probably something else, a couple of bracelets and necklaces
And a Rocabar horse blanket that my horse has not yet seen