How many Glam lock bags is too many

I love the look of the glamlock bag. I wish I could buy one in every colour 😉 but for now I will have to content with the 2 I have. I do prefer the ones with the covered studs and was wondering what everyone's thoughts were on the metal studs on the glamlocks. Do they tarnish or get scratched easily?

Here are mine by the way ☺

Attachments

• IMG_20151202_083935.jpg
    IMG_20151202_083935.jpg
    858.8 KB · Views: 558
  • IMG_20151216_064841.jpg
    IMG_20151216_064841.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 581
I love the look of the glamlock bag. I wish I could buy one in every colour 😉 but for now I will have to content with the 2 I have. I do prefer the ones with the covered studs and was wondering what everyone's thoughts were on the metal studs on the glamlocks. Do they tarnish or get scratched easily?

Lovely colors. All three of my glam locks have gold hardware. So far no issues with tarnish or major scratches

I have 3 glamlocks with gold studs, holding up well
I love the covered studs, but worry the leather in studs will scratch or get damaged easily
I had a Bal with leather covered studs, and the leather wore off quite quickly (and I'm very OCD!) so I'd worry about the covered studs. Love the look though, would love a taurillon/grainy glamlock.