How many ear piercings do you have?

I have 6 on my right ear- tragus, flat, conch, and three lobes. I didn't use most of my lobe piercings because the second and third were uneven in a bad way from having them pierced with a gun in the 90s. I actually had my piercer redo my second lobe so technically I have 4 lobes (one is hidden by my earring) and now the spacing of the three is much more aesthetically pleasing. I had the conch and flat done late 2022, and tragus done a few months prior to that.
I have 7 on my left ear- triple forward helix done in 2018, triple lobe, and a helix. I plan on adding a daith and low helix once I hit the 9 month mark for my current healing piercings and will hopefully be able to sleep on my right ear then. I have become a bit obsessed with earrings- bvla, Maria tash, junipuur, pupil hall. I settled on a yellow gold theme with tanzanite and rhodolite with some diamonds.

I have 6 on my right ear- tragus, flat, conch, and three lobes. I didn't use most of my lobe piercings because the second and third were uneven in a bad way from having them pierced with a gun in the 90s. I actually had my piercer redo my second lobe so technically I have 4 lobes (one is hidden by my earring) and now the spacing of the three is much more aesthetically pleasing. I had the conch and flat done late 2022, and tragus done a few months prior to that.
I have 7 on my left ear- triple forward helix done in 2018, triple lobe, and a helix. I plan on adding a daith and low helix once I hit the 9 month mark for my current healing piercings and will hopefully be able to sleep on my right ear then. I have become a bit obsessed with earrings- bvla, Maria tash, junipuur, pupil hall. I settled on a yellow gold theme with tanzanite and rhodolite with some diamonds.

Let’s see some pictures!

Reactions: missie1
Let’s see some pictures!
Here goes- realized it is really hard to take ear photos lol. Also- my right ear looks a bit angry but I'm not having any problems with healing. My skin is sensitive so maybe just moving the earring for photo positioning caused some irritation. My 1st lobe piercings are going to be replaced with a bvla Alana with rhodolite center and sandblasted rhodolite flanking gems on the right and a pupil hall 1000% rhodolite pear with chain on left. I also have a beaded marquise rhodolite from bvla on its way to me for the lowest forward helix.

IMG_0748.jpgIMG_0724.jpg

Here goes- realized it is really hard to take ear photos lol. Also- my right ear looks a bit angry but I'm not having any problems with healing. My skin is sensitive so maybe just moving the earring for photo positioning caused some irritation. My 1st lobe piercings are going to be replaced with a bvla Alana with rhodolite center and sandblasted rhodolite flanking gems on the right and a pupil hall 1000% rhodolite pear with chain on left. I also have a beaded marquise rhodolite from bvla on its way to me for the lowest forward helix.

View attachment 5695558View attachment 5695556

Very delicate! Beautiful.

View attachment 5695558View attachment 5695556
Your ears are insane and so well balanced. Wow how I love love the left ear. This is definitely giving me great inspiration.

Here are my piercings.

Some are Maria Tash and some are from my piercing jeweler. I also wear a diamond cuff on my right ear and sometimes diamond and emerald cuff too.
I love diamonds and if I can add more diamonds to any other places I would lol. So piercings are good enough reasons to enjoy some bling.

I never take them off, only change the main earrings and that’s it. Now I’m wearing my 2 carats diamond studs with halos. They go with everything and I love them but soon will change to something more feminine.

87F6908F-5499-44A6-8B79-7C64414BCA09.jpeg

D404C8BF-02F8-4E7E-9349-D5D55C39B60D.jpeg