How many coach purses do you see??

CoachGirl84

Sep 13, 2007
I went out to breakfast with my friend today and her and I were noticing how many women walked past us with their coach bags today its crazy I never really noticed until now. I saw 1 signature stripe tote, 2 medium size carly, small patchwork bag.. LOL Ill start taking pics lol:yes:

I usually don't see many. There is a girl at work with a real one and another girl at work with a fake one. I did see a lot at both airports this weekend on my trip though.

I see alot of fakes, especially @ Costco!!!! lol

OMG! That is hilarious Candace! I don't see many at all in Canada...that is unless I go to Costco!!! Every woman at Costco seems to have one. Some are real but most are fake. When we were shopping there yesterday, there was a woman with a medium size "Carly" in red signature with black trim. SO fugly!!

Not a lot actually...and when I do, they're mostly fake. :tdown: Sad.

But when I do see a real one, it makes it all the more "worthwhile" :P Plus I appreciate my bags now because noone else really has them/carries them!

I live in Central Jersey & see Coach ALL-THE-TIME. seriously- at the mall, food shopping, at college, running into wawa... i see carly's, totes, everything. it's almost annoying because when i save up for a coach bag & accessorize it how i want, i feel pride in knowing that i got it for myself. when EVERYONE has them (some fakes too, im sure), it feels like im being unoriginal or something.

but i went shopping at another mall over the weekend that is in a more wealthy area, and i hardly saw any coach bags. i saw 4 lv's & some gucci. it's weird how location plays a role in the types of bags women are into, i guess because of the distribution of money. interesting stuff! either way, i still love my coach things & am a coach girl at :heart: :tup: