How many coach bags have you bought this year?

I've bought one new bag and two pre-loved ones. Now I'm trying to select two bags to re-home with friends and/or family. This is so hard! haha

I've bought three - last week - still waiting for them to arrive. I completely fell in love with the Madison Phoebe shoulder bag and couldn't decide on one Color, so I got Iris Purple, Blush, and Chalk!

Add 3 more to my list ( told ya...LOL ). I went on a shopping trip yesterday to Gaffney with my daughter. I brought home the Rhyder in bronze and the pretty pastel yellow Taxi Tote for her, and I got myself the Tatum in nude. I'd never really paid attention to Tatum until yesterday. She's nice and smooshy.

Surprisingly none, I've bought more Coach shoes than purses this year. I got the Lester rainboots (very cute) and Lara flats this year. I haven't bought a coach purse in years, just haven't found anything that I've fallen in love with lately.

I bought two at outlet store today. I want the ruby crossbody in two different color. I am really in this bag these days but now I am just feeling a little bit regret that got two bags with the same design, not sure my decision is right