How many CLs are you currently waiting for?

Haha I know. Usually a "ban" means "I-swear-I-will-try-my-hardest-to-almost-not-under-any-circumstances-buy-another-pair-until-Xamount-of-time-unless-such-and-such-style-becomes-available-or-so-and-so-style-pops-up-on-ebay-or-until-there-is-a-sale-but-even-then-I-have-to-be-sensible-and-you're-right-I-have-way-too-many-shoes-already-I-really-should-sell-a-few-that-I-don't-wear-and-if-I-do-then-technically-I-can-use-that-money-for-more-CLs-but-other-than-that-I-swear-I-will-definitely-not-buy-another-pair-I-PROMISE!" :shame:

That's the true definition of ban around this place.

Haha I know. Usually a "ban" means "I-swear-I-will-try-my-hardest-to-almost-not-under-any-circumstances-buy-another-pair-until-Xamount-of-time-unless-such-and-such-style-becomes-available-or-so-and-so-style-pops-up-on-ebay-or-until-there-is-a-sale-but-even-then-I-have-to-be-sensible-and-you're-right-I-have-way-too-many-shoes-already-I-really-should-sell-a-few-that-I-don't-wear-and-if-I-do-then-technically-I-can-use-that-money-for-more-CLs-but-other-than-that-I-swear-I-will-definitely-not-buy-another-pair-I-PROMISE!" :shame:

LOL that is so true!!! He, he!!!:lol:

I have 2 pairs coming my way.... funny I don't really remember what what second pair are... I do know they are both Nude!
-Nude Aritecks (already have reservations on this one)
-Nude "Peep toe" (this is the only description on my pre-order at Neimans... I think they are patent)

Update... one in the mail, another wil be on it's way tomorrow, two on pre-order and am at the point of finalising a customorder. That will be a total of five ....:sweatdrop: I must be mad, but I love it. Now I need to make some space in my closet and sell some stuff and definately avoid to look at my bankaccount.

I WAS waiting for the blue suede Declic in a larger size since my 40 was too small, but I just got an e-mail Barneys online that the order was cancelled. Don't you just hate that?!? :tdown: I was so excited to get them this week and my bubble was deflated. I might call the Barneys NY to see if they have a 40.5.

However, to make things better I just received the black leather Lady Gres from FedEx today and it is so beautiful on my foot!!! The knot is so sexy. It might be my new favorite style. I would take pics but I can't find my camera. :shrugs:

I, too have been frantically cleaning out my closet to make room for my recent haul! Goodwill trip today to drop off the old cheap stuff, but I will definitely try to sell some of the nicer designers shoes that don't fit very well or are not favorites. I even just bought a killer Fendi boot in dark brown leather from ebay. Hope it fits!

^ You must take photos of your Lady Gres, Lynn! I really want them in black leather, but don't want to pay the steep price tag just yet :shame: I bet they're beautiful!

3 or 4?

So I'm wait-listed for the Nude patent VPs. I preordered the Nude patent NP from NM. And I have my SA Ann searching for the turquoise simple 85s and the viola simple 100s for me! But of all of those I think only one will actually come(the NP from NM) and since they are 38 and not my usual 38.5 (because I stupidly waited) they might not even fit! Bad for me, great for my bank account!