How many Chanel bags do you have?

Goldensx5 said:
You have quite a nice collection yourself, PGN. I love Chanel totes too! When I get around to taking them all out of their boxes and stacking them somewhere you can see the different styles, etc.. I will take pics for you (perhaps over vaca). For now, here is what I have (no plans for more at this point):
  1. large coral red lambskin classic; silver hw; chains have ladybug charms
  2. large white caviar classic; silver hw
  3. large cocoa brown caiar classic; silver hw
  4. jumbo navy caviar classic; silver hw
  5. black anniversary edition 2.55 in 224 size (small; evening); antiqued gold hw
  6. bordeaux 2.55 in 225 size (medium); antiqued silver hw
  7. lite beige (like coffee ice cream) vintage leather (like reissue) double flap; gold hw & CC turnlock closure
  8. soft pink lambskin square quilted clutch with single chain that can be used as a small shoulder bag too; gold hw
  9. camel lambskin square quilted jumbo flapover with antiqued gold hw and mademoiselle closure off to one side; chain connects side to side vs. end to end and black lamskin leather runs thru the chain.
  10. Nude (fleshy color) calfskin mini square quilted flapover with long gold chain & tiny leather camilla flower attached to bottom of one side of chain; gold cc turnlock
  11. black kelly bag; gold cc turnlock
  12. black large Cerf tote with rhodium (pewtery color) mademoiselle turnlock closure
  13. mocha brown Cerf tote with rhodium mademoiselle turnlock closure
  14. black caviar large shopping (with the gold rings that attach strap to the front/back of bag)
  15. beige caviar medallion tote; gold zipper & medallion
  16. black metallic luxe flapover; silvery hw
  17. black all lambskin camilla bag (like a pouch with two leather covered small wood handles that close like a Dr. bag); large black lamskin camilla flower attached to front of one side of bag
  18. lite metallic grey (taupey silver) camilla flower stamped evening bag with glittery rhodium large link chain handle
  19. rose pink caviar small message bag with long gold chain
  20. very pale beige (pale blush) ultra soft (from pre-spring '05) all lambskin extra large hobo (flapover); silver hw
  21. bordeaux caviar large hobo with rhodium mademoiselle closure
  22. cocoa brown caviar hobo; gold
  23. Black with white CC Cambon bowler
  24. White with black CC Cambon messenger

Wow, can you show us pics of your collection???

lulilu said:
Lucci, what is the presale? I know there was a sale beginning last month on pink cambon and other items, but wonder what is going on sale soon?

I went to Saks and picked out what I wanted, and on Friday they will further reduce the prices by 30% and its already 40% off, or was it vice versa, whatever! Same thing!:lol:

I just came from Chanel NYC, nothing much there. Chanel Saks, NYC had some Cambon small pink totes left. Its 40 plus 30 off!

Goldensx5 said:
You have quite a nice collection yourself, PGN. I love Chanel totes too! When I get around to taking them all out of their boxes and stacking them somewhere you can see the different styles, etc.. I will take pics for you (perhaps over vaca). For now, here is what I have (no plans for more at this point):
  5. black anniversary edition 2.55 in 224 size (small; evening); antiqued gold hw
  7. lite beige (like coffee ice cream) vintage leather (like reissue) double flap; gold hw & CC turnlock closure
  8. soft pink lambskin square quilted clutch with single chain that can be used as a small shoulder bag too; gold hw
  9. camel lambskin square quilted jumbo flapover with antiqued gold hw and mademoiselle closure off to one side; chain connects side to side vs. end to end and black lamskin leather runs thru the chain.
  10. Nude (fleshy color) calfskin mini square quilted flapover with long gold chain & tiny leather camilla flower attached to bottom of one side of chain; gold cc turnlock
  12. black large Cerf tote with rhodium (pewtery color) mademoiselle turnlock closure
  14. black caviar large shopping (with the gold rings that attach strap to the front/back of bag)
  17. black all lambskin camilla bag (like a pouch with two leather covered small wood handles that close like a Dr. bag); large black lamskin camilla flower attached to front of one side of bag
  18. lite metallic grey (taupey silver) camilla flower stamped evening bag with glittery rhodium large link chain handle
  20. very pale beige (pale blush) ultra soft (from pre-spring '05) all lambskin extra large hobo (flapover); silver hw
I just read your message and I an seriously impressed!!!!!!!!!! You are a godess, for my standards at least:amazed:

I have five..

1. Cambon black w/white medium tote
2. Cambon pink w/black medium tote
3. Cambon beige w/black large tote
4. Medallion large white
5. Classic flap (2.55) medium black caviar w/gold hardware
chanel.jpg

Goldensx5 said:

:shocked: I am stunned speechless!!!!!! We need a smiley that is bowing down! Will you adopt me and let me live in your closet???