How many Carlys do you have?

nychellemm

Jul 5, 2007
Hi, I'm not sure if this has been asked before but how many Carlys do you own? Right now, I have the Chocolate Signature LG Carly, the Khaki/Saddle LG Sig Carly and the LG Blk Sig Carly. I would want to get one more: the chocolate leather, red leather or the red Khaki. I am also considering exchanging my lg khaki saddle for the medium. I am 5'9 and weight about 160. It seems big for me even though I am not a small girl. I'm not sure...so, how many carlys do you have?;)

I have 1.. my large chocolate siggy carly.. I :heart: her!! I am 5'10" 150 lbs and bought the medium 3 times before I realized I wanted the large. lol Just love the way it slouches once it's on and unstuffed, I prefer it. Love the carly.. like mommyville said.. check out the carly club!!! :tup:

I have 1.. my large chocolate siggy carly.. I :heart: her!! I am 5'10" 150 lbs and bought the medium 3 times before I realized I wanted the large. lol Just love the way it slouches once it's on and unstuffed, I prefer it. Love the carly.. like mommyville said.. check out the carly club!!! :tup:

NO LAUGHING!!! I bought the medium FOUR times before I realized I WANTED THE LARGE!!!! Fields is RIGHT!!!!! :yes:

I have a large Khaki/Saddle Carly. It's the perfect bag for me, so I plan on getting a couple more.

I'm 6'0" so the large Carly is the only option for me. I feel too tall for the smaller ones. Love the large Carly!!!!!