How many Bbag have you purchased since you joined this forum.

I joined PF last year...but only started lurking around the Balenciaga forum about 2 weeks ago...and in that time bought 2 bags. This is a dangerous forum...because now I just want MORE!

I started going on the bbag forum in August and have bought 3 more since then. I see all these beautiful bags and then I obsess over getting more!

Wow, I know! Look at your signature... It's so hard to let anything go!!:drool:

^^ haha - you're right - i feel like i've worked so hard and been so patient to acquire a lot of oldie colors in great condition. it's definitely hard to get past that, since i've let go of 11 oldie beauties already!

Just one. I started browsing the bbag forum in November of last year, but never posted until I got my first bbag in December. I'm planning on getting one more, but even that's iffy because I'm on a tight bag budget!

I think I have bought 21 or so, but returned about 4 to the stores where purchased for full refunds and now have either 16 or 17. That is since Sept of 2007. Haven't been longing for any lately, the colors are not speaking to me. I don't think I can sell and lose money on any of them......would rather keep them.

I've bought 5 bags and 1 wallet since I've joined this forum in April 2007. I used to steadily buy one brand bag, carry it around for awhile and get bored with that brand bag, then buy a different brand bag. I can happily say that I still :heart: carrying all my Bbags and definitely plan on buying more! :love: