How long does it take to get a refund from Coach For Returned Items?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So on September 27th I returned Three Coach City Willis Handbags to the Jacksonville, FL Warehouse/Factory.

The bags felt cheap. Two had deep scuffs/scratches on the front of the bags, and One had and a large crease in the side.

The handbags were delivered back to Coach on October 1st.

I have not heard anything from Coach nor have I received any kind of return/processed return.

It is working on 10 days since the items have been at Coach.

Does anyone know an approximate time of how long it takes for Coach to process a return?

Thanks in advance!

2. I think they normally advise us to wait three weeks for the refund to appear in your statement, but you could call and ask.

3. They are SO slow, I think the last thing I returned took about 2 weeks, you can try giving them a call to check the status.

4. Mine took two and a half weeks to show up on my credit card statement after the tracking showed delivery.

5. It takes an eternity!!! I returned something that was delivered on the 1st and the credit showed up yesterday!