How long do you bumble around in the morning?

I never used to be good at mornings- but now I am super efficient. I set my alarm for 7:23 AM.

Wake up - 7:23 AM
Put on Saved By the Bell and check tPF real quick
Shower - 7:35 - 7:45
Get dressed- 7:45-7:55
Relax- 7:55-7:59

At 8:00 I'm on my way out the door... I stop and get Starbucks and bfast... am at work at 8:30

but what I do at work is a WHOooooleee different story :rolleyes:

I have to be at class at 8 am, so I get up as late as possible. 7:20 and out the door by 7:40. I always take showers at night and I don't wear much makeup at all so it doesn't take me long. I usually know what I'm going to wear the night before so I can just throw it on and leave my house on time.

On school days, I have to get up at 6 and I leave at 6:30. I get up, have breatkfast, get dressed, get my things together and leave. I shower at night so I don't have to shower in the morning. On my days off I usually wake up around 8 or 9 and stay in my pjs until I have to get dressed.

depends.. if i have an early morning i get up an hour before i have to be there but set the alarm for half an hour before that and usually snooze it or spend that half hour in bed with my laptop checking message boards and my e-mail. then i get out of my room, put the toast on, go wash my face, get the toast, eat it, get dressed, brush my teeth and get out. i prefer to shower in the evening, so that cuts out a lot of morning time.

I bumble from the time my alarm goes off at 5:30 until I'm hauling it out the door at 7:30...........

which is unfortunate since I should be sitting at my DESK at 7:30! :busted

I am not allowed to bumble. My kids are waking up earlier and earlier every day (darn this Florida sunshine!) I used to wake up at 8:30 with them each morning. Now its been 8, 7:45, and lately 6:45 on the dot! I wish I could bumble:lol:

I have t be @ work 9am and get my son to camp by than all so ,
I am suppose to be up by 730 so i can leave by 8:15 not later than 8:30. But most of the time i end up getting up @7:45-8 and breaking my neck to get me and my son ready

Well..

I don't work. Aww..:yahoo: Well, actually I'm a SAHM,...so ya that's my job. So I do WORK!! :yes:

The kids don't start school til Aug. 21. So...."technically" if I wanted I could sleep in til whenever. Which is usually what I look forward to in the summer...:P

...but...I started my dieting program (my lil system of dieting) and exercising a few days before they got out of school. So...I've been setting the alarm for 8am to walk an hr. every morning before it gets too hot. (has been in the 100s here..) So..my sleeping in days are wkends only until I shed the few more lbs. I go to go. Which I'm figuring I should be done on/around the 1st wk. of Sept.

Ugh...not too bad I guess..It'll be worth it in the long run. :wlae:

When I get back from my walk and cool off a bit...then I have my coffee and go about my day...(shower, chores, etc.)

Once I get out of bed it usually takes me about and 45 minutes to get out the door. I'm totally not a morning person so I tend to move kinda slowly when I first get up. I could probably be ready quicker if I had to.

i wake up 20 minutes before i have to leave the house. i shower iron my clothes get dresses pack lunch and eat before leaving.

yes i look like a tornado swirling in my house getting ready.

Megs said:
I never used to be good at mornings- but now I am super efficient. I set my alarm for 7:23 AM.

Wake up - 7:23 AM
Put on Saved By the Bell and check tPF real quick
Shower - 7:35 - 7:45
Get dressed- 7:45-7:55
Relax- 7:55-7:59

At 8:00 I'm on my way out the door... I stop and get Starbucks and bfast... am at work at 8:30

but what I do at work is a WHOooooleee different story :rolleyes:
Megs... stupid question but why do you set your alarm for 7:23 ? I realize that is probly better than 7:15 and not as late as 7:30 lol but I just like to ask questions !!