How long do the nylon bags last?

Its the best ever!!!!!

Its so carefree and cleans up in a snap....I abuse it and it still looks grand after 3 years...its well worth the money imo. I know many ppl who have had their well over 10 years...its a great investment!

Its the best ever!!!!!

Its so carefree and cleans up in a snap....I abuse it and it still looks grand after 3 years...its well worth the money imo. I know many ppl who have had their well over 10 years...its a great investment!

This is good to know, because I have looked at the nylon bags, in particular the gray gauffre that just came out and I was worried that it would not be durable. Hmmmmm.......it sure would be nice to have a bag with great style that can withstand rain and snow. :rolleyes:

I am very much into leather bags, but am finding myself drawn to a couple of the nylon bags. How well do they hold up over time?
I also love leather bags but I find they can be a bit heavier than nylon bag’s I just recently bought a MZ Wallace Nylon bag absolutely love it, it is light and feels great it’s the (Pippa) I tend not to switch bags until they fall apart

OMG I love the nylon bags...I use them when I don't want to put my leather bags "at risk"....rain/bad weather/bar scene..........You can't kill them..they never die..I just brush any fallout off and restuff them and put them back in the dustbag.....Go for it!! You won't regret it...!
Completely agree with you. I got a nylon bag some months ago and it's just... My best friend!!