How long did first wish list item take?

I got my B25 at my first visit to Paris at FSH. I have a preloved GM gold Evelyne and K35 in black box leather with GHW.I have belts and scarves I purchased online so no store history. I couldn’t get an appointment on my husbands or my passport on first try for FSH.
FSH was beside our hotel (Sofihotel ) and decided to go in and check for cancellation appointments. The first person I spoke to not very pleasant but she directed me to the back of the store to the leather dept. I spoke to a cashier who then directed me to another young lady. To cut along story short.I asked about an appointment and she asked me what I was interested in. I asked for a Constance and was told they didn’t have many. The manager did think I was French but I’m Irish living in US. We hit it off chatting about our lives and how I had come to be in Paris. She asked me if I had a wish for a dream bag What would it be. I told her I know it’s not possible but I would love B25 or B30 in gold or black I didn’t care what color hardware. She disappeared and brought back two boxes, she asked us to follow her and we went to another floor. The first box was a C24 in a blue grey color. The second box was a different size and shape so she told me to close my eyes. When I opened my eyes it was a B25 Gold Togo with GHW I don’t know how I didn’t pass out there and then. We literally just landed freshened up and headed to the store.To be honest I was so in shock and jet lagged I didn’t ask if i could have both bags now I’m home I’m kicking myself as she asked if there was anything else I wanted. I feel extremely lucky we don’t have a Hermes in NC anymore and I have not been successful getting an appointment in other cities I have visited.I plan to go back to Paris at Christmas.5B2A2026-4127-413B-A330-CE1059BA2824.jpeg

Wanted to revive this thread. I recently told my SA about my dream bag after spending close to 2:1 and she took down my quota bag wish on her work phone. My SA then mentions that she would call me once the bag arrives. So the question that has been weighing my mind is how long have you guys waited until you get the call for your first quota bag? Should I continue coming into the boutique and purchase other items? Thank you.

Of course you should continue to shop in Hermes
otherwise all your spending to date will be perceived as your ploy to be offered a quota bag - you could be waiting a very long time.

Reactions: Elle07
Of course you should continue to shop in Hermes
otherwise all your spending to date will be perceived as your ploy to be offered a quota bag - you could be waiting a very long time.
I am in a similar delimma but with my second quota bag. I am at 5:1, made up by mostly jewelry and watch. I gave my wishlist in May and haven't heard anything yet. Should I continue to shop?

Tbh - I lost the passion shopping in store. There are pieces that I like recently, but it just doesn't give me much joy.

I am in a similar delimma but with my second quota bag. I am at 5:1, made up by mostly jewelry and watch. I gave my wishlist in May and haven't heard anything yet. Should I continue to shop?

Tbh - I lost the passion shopping in store. There are pieces that I like recently, but it just doesn't give me much joy.
Then no, don’t shop.

Wow, I truly feel you. I do hope you get your dream bag soon.

My wish list consists of a picotin 18 and a mini evelyne. Not even a quota bag. I've spent over 10K in the last 12 months (jewelry, twillies, scarves, shoes) with the same SA who keeps telling me that they haven't been getting anything in and that he "will be in touch" as soon as they do and thank you for being patient. I'm in the store every few months. Aargh. I'm not sure what to make of it at this point. What do you all think?

My wish list consists of a picotin 18 and a mini evelyne. Not even a quota bag. I've spent over 10K in the last 12 months (jewelry, twillies, scarves, shoes) with the same SA who keeps telling me that they haven't been getting anything in and that he "will be in touch" as soon as they do and thank you for being patient. I'm in the store every few months. Aargh. I'm not sure what to make of it at this point. What do you all think?
Wow! You spent over 10K but were only waiting for a Picotin 18 and a mini Evelyne? To be honest, it would have been cheaper to buy those 2 bags from reseller or Fashionphile and they still cost way less than 10K. All of my 3 Picotin 18’s were purchased from reseller and Fashionphile at reasonable price. Bcuz my home store is out of state and they don’t ship bags to me. I don’t want to fly there every time to pick up non-QB and I love Picotin 18 so much so I got them from reseller.

Reactions: mmvv22
Wow! You spent over 10K but were only waiting for a Picotin 18 and a mini Evelyne? To be honest, it would have been cheaper to buy those 2 bags from reseller or Fashionphile and they still cost way less than 10K. All of my 3 Picotin 18’s were purchased from reseller and Fashionphile at reasonable price. Bcuz my home store is out of state and they don’t ship bags to me. I don’t want to fly there every time to pick up non-QB and I love Picotin 18 so much so I got them from reseller.
I love the things that I bought and I use all of them all the time. I'm not buying just to get the bags. I am getting a little tired of the same response all the time though. :-s

• Sad
Reactions: nat74
I love the things that I bought and I use all of them all the time. I'm not buying just to get the bags. I am getting a little tired of the same response all the time though. :-s
Wow, I can understand your dilemma. I mentioned to my SA about my mini evie on our first visit and by the third visit, I was already offered one back in 2022. I think your SA might be stringing you along. Maybe consider switching SA if possible?

Reactions: BreezyE
Wow, I can understand your dilemma. I mentioned to my SA about my mini evie on our first visit and by the third visit, I was already offered one back in 2022. I think your SA might be stringing you along. Maybe consider switching SA if possible?
I agree with the SA stringing them along. They most definitely have bags available so OP should have been offered one long ago. I would switch SAs.