How long after seller ships can I open a dispute

i too really think you need to wait a little longer, can you even open a INR dispute this early on ? it hasn't been a week since it was posted yet.
also, as said above, usps tracking can be terrible at updating.

It's not for a friend..it's for my mom who's coming to visit from another place. Now I'm going to have to ship it to her to..whatever,if it's not here by Friday, I'm going to file a ITR. I'll give her 10 days..

There is no reason to be rude MMMSC..if it happened to you, you would be just as upset. It's easy to say rude things to someone, but if it happened to you, you would be pissed..especially if you were 6 months pregnant and not feeling great anyway..

Priority Mail can take two days or two weeks. You never know. I think that planning to open an item not received dispute by Monday when the item supposedly was mail Wednesday is jumping the gun. When buying on Ebay I think it's better to be ready and willing to wait a couple of weeks while hoping it will take less than that.

This seller happens to be really nice and she insured the item through Auctiva and she feels really bad..I will probably wait 2 weeks from the day she shipped it and then file an INR. Thanks for all your replies. I've bought So many things on Ebay and I've never had any problems at all, so this is why I'm concerned..especially since she made a mistake when shipping it.

There is no reason to be rude MMMSC..if it happened to you, you would be just as upset. It's easy to say rude things to someone, but if it happened to you, you would be pissed..especially if you were 6 months pregnant and not feeling great anyway..
Did not intend to be rude. Hope you get your item soon!

Thank you very much:smile: Me too..but after reading the horror stories about priority mail on this forum, now I'm not so sure.. I guess I have to just relax for a few days and see what happens. It's not worth going into premature labor over-hehe.