How is your clemence wallet holding up?

luvmyms

Apr 21, 2019
Hi. I have a Sarah wallet (old version) that’s nine years old now and it has seen better days. I’m thinking about getting the clemence wallet; particularly the one with the flower zip pull. However I’m afraid the zip pull won’t last very long. Those who own one, how is yours holding up? I probably wouldn’t use it as my everyday wallet but I would still like it to last. The practical side of me thinks I should just purchase the clemence wallet with the leather pull but I also love the one with the flower pull. TIA!

My mum has a clementine purse and uses it straight for over three years. Her leather tap is orange and it’s has gone a darker colour from ring used but the function of the tab is fine.

Have you seen/ tried the clemency in person? When I was purchasing my empreinte wallet, I tried the clemence first but my money kept getting caught by the zipper.

I haven’t seen/tried the clemence in person. Thanks for telling me about your money getting caught by the zipper. I don’t carry much cash these days but that would definitely bother me.

I haven’t seen/tried the clemence in person. Thanks for telling me about your money getting caught by the zipper. I don’t carry much cash these days but that would definitely bother me.
You’re welcome. While I found it quite pretty, it was just too short for me. I ended up purchasing a full sized zippy and I have been very satisfied.

I've had my Clemence for almost 3 yrs. I carry it every day and it looks just as good as the day I bought it. I was having the problem with my paper money getting caught in the zipper as well. My daughter suggested that I put it in the center compartments (not the spots behind the card slots, but in front of the slots) next to the change compartment. This totally solved the problem. I love the size, as it fits in even my smallest bag - the Favorite. Mine has the bright pink leather interior/zipper pull and it is not showing any wear. I thought that the card slots would stretch out or tear with extended use, but they have not. This is my first LV wallet and I'm impressed.

Reactions: luvmyms
I've had my Clemence for almost 3 yrs. I carry it every day and it looks just as good as the day I bought it. I was having the problem with my paper money getting caught in the zipper as well. My daughter suggested that I put it in the center compartments (not the spots behind the card slots, but in front of the slots) next to the change compartment. This totally solved the problem. I love the size, as it fits in even my smallest bag - the Favorite. Mine has the bright pink leather interior/zipper pull and it is not showing any wear. I thought that the card slots would stretch out or tear with extended use, but they have not. This is my first LV wallet and I'm impressed.

That’s exactly where I put my paper money, as well. The back pockets are just too tight, so I put my additional cards back there.

I have my Clemence wallet with the flower pull and love it so much! I use it since 1 year constantly and there is no wear at all. I have no issues with getting coins out of the middle compartment and I also put large bills next to it.

I have the Clemence with the Bloom pull and it's holding up very well; that being said it's still quite new. I don't carry a lot in my wallet so this was a perfect size for me. My SA tried to talk me into the leather pull but I wanted a touch of whimsy and I'm so glad that I got the Bloom. I put my bills and receipts in the middle compartment and a few loose checks in the back. I carry a separate coin purse and put extra cards in the zipper compartment.

Hi I also have the old Sarah wallet and I just purchased the clemence wallet with the flower and hot pink interior, I’ve been using it every day for the last month but I think it’s too early to say if it’s going to have any issues...... Hopefully it will be ok.