How is the Wristlet?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Would appreciate some details on both the interior and exterior of the wristlet! I am thinking of getting a new one to hold my notes and cards and coins (seeing how I'm using an old wristlet for these stuff, I'm not a particularly organised person :P ), and perhaps my iphone on the outside compartment? Is it a non-detachable wrist strap?

Or would a cosmetic pouch do the same trick as well? I love how it looks, but it's not as flat as a 'wallet' nor do my tricky makeup powders behave sufficiently for me to get one for its intended use. I need an excuse!

2. Good question! I don't have one, but thanks for the reminder, I'm going to add one to my next order!

3. Anyone? I might have to order it on impulse :O
    Time to choose a leather!

4. I love my wristlet, I use it all the time - especially since my Ormala now has things like diapers and bottles and other baby stuff, sometimes I ditch it rather than sort it all out, if you know what I mean? I don't think that an iphone would be secure in the outside compartment, unless they've changed the dimensions since I got mine (a year ago, now). I don't think it's big enough. I carry my cards in my main compartment along with coins and bills and my cell phone fits, too. (It's a pink Razr.) IThe iphone should fit in the main compartment, fine. I've carried my ipod in there before along with my cell, but it was tight. I don't generally use the outside compartment because I don't want to stretch out the leather, you know? Sometimes I put quick-grab cards in that pocket, like my various store cards and whatnot, or business cards if I'm at some kind of event. The wrist-strap snaps open so I can attach it to my stroller really easily.