How is the Rasin Legacy?

I have the raisin legacy leigh and it scratches even if I look at it .... but having said that, I love it and it adds to the vintage look.

Wishlist:
camel or saddle elisa

Ok enablers, ;) I just bought her. I think that I will love her. Now what about clay and juniper. :faint:
]
I have this bag in juniper too - love it as much as I love the raisin. Clay, however, is the one Legacy color I've stayed away from. That color seems to scratch the most, and all of the clay bags I've seen look very, very worn looking. Some scratches that rub out I cant deal with - but not the to extent of how the clay marks/scratches.

Oh, I have the clay & I love it...it's in great shape and I bought it used on eBay! I've seen some of all the colors at the outlets & the Legacy leather scratches it really does rub out well.

I find Coach bags in general scratch easily. My Bleecker bucksin E/W shows scratches that are scary, but they rub out pretty well if you work them with the oil on your fingers & my Magenta Madeline does also.

Other bags, like Kooba, are not so scratch prone, imo. (but more expensive)

I'm gonna get some of that Apple guard if it works on Coach without discoloring!

I have the raisin shoulder bag too. The scratches make it look more vintage, but if it bothers you, it can be mostly conditioned off.
As far as wearing the bag in this color- I don't worry about it! It's the right color for the season, and everyone loves this bag (esp. at Coach!)