How is Nebula leather holding up?

someday681

O.G.
Oct 2, 2009
For anyone who owns a bag made of Nebula, how is the leather holding up? I have seen a lot of metallic bags (not Tano) where the metallic coating seems to rub off and black or some other color is visible. Does the Nebula color seem to "rub off" like other metallic bags? Does it scratch?

Thanks!

I've only carried my Second Skin a handful of times...but there is absolutely no indication that flaking/peeling would ever be an issue....the color seems....too deep for that (does that make any sense?)

I have carried my second skin in bronze a lot...like several week, which is a lot for me! And I see no problems, no flaking, I think it is just a care free worry free bag!

I don't have nebula but I can say I have some way older metallic tano bags and the metallic portions look SOOOO amazing still; I know nebula is somewhat different but my experiences with tano metallics has been wonderful so far!

I haven't carried my nebula bags a whole lot, but I find that even though it's so light, that it seems sturdy to me. I just love that leather! Just love when the sun hits that gunmetal. Beautiful!

Joan

Yay, thanks everyone!! That's really good to hear TK that Tano metallics stand the test of time. I *thought* I wanted a lagoon French Nanny..ok, well, I still do. But the gold nebula is seriously calling my name! lol