How insane is it to get both the gm and pm of one style?

How crazy would I be to buy the gm and pm of the same style?

• Yes this is completely wacko - get some help!

• No you are sane - I want to do this too.

• I wouldn't get the gm & pm, but I would get different colors of the same bag.

• No you are sane - I have already done this myself.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have both the galleria pm and GM....so I guess I am insane:nuts:...LOL...they are completely different size wise...they look different on too...my pm is smallish imo...GM big bag...pm me if you have any questions...I was going to return one but, love both of them so decide I could not send one back...pm is my small going out bag...GM my everyday..I bring everything with me bag...GL

Absolutely not insane! I've done that by purchasing both the Manhattan GM and PM, and totally not regret it! In fact, it's the wisest thing I've ever done and I feel more satisfied now than ever after having postponed buying the PM for 2 years! If you really really love a bag, no matter what size or how many you already own, then I say go for it...

No I do not think you are crazy. They would almost be like different purses. One is great for everyday and the other for travel. I also like different colors - white for smmer and black for fall/winter. I also buy my shoes in bulk, so there you go!

I don't know if I'd say it's insane, but I definitely wouldn't do it. Especially if the PM & GM were identical to each other except for size as they are with Galliera & Trevi. The Tivoli is a bit easier to get away with since the styling is a bit different, but I still wouldn't do it.

If I wanted different sized bags to use on different days depending on what I need to carry as you stated, I'd get a PM in one style & a GM in another. I'd rather have a bit more in the way of style options.

I don't think's it's too insane to get two sizes of the same style. I would use my speedy 30 for day to day; and maybe the 35 when I would be going out of town. If I love a color / pattern very much then I would get two sizes of the same style. But I normally go for different color / pattern first; just to add a bit more variety to my collection!

I don't think's it's too insane to get two sizes of the same style. I would use my speedy 30 for day to day; and maybe the 35 when I would be going out of town. If I love a color / pattern very much then I would get two sizes of the same style. But I normally go for different color / pattern first; just to add a bit more variety to my collection!

This is why I am now waitlisted for the Galliera GM in azur! :yahoo:

My rationale is this. If I have a style that I really like and end up carrying 95% of the time, then it is ok to have a couple of options. I could buy the Tate (for example) to add variety, but it would probably be in the closet 95% of the time while I carry my Galliera or Tivoli. While if I have two Gallieras, then I would carry them both about equal amounts of time (much more than 5% each). See I can rationalize anything. :nuts: