How Hermesgasmic is this?

1. **heart**

2. wow, that would be sooo pretty for the holidays! wonder how much the reserve price is....

3. ...*drool*!!!!!!!

4. Wow, this is a stunner!!! dammit ... I NEED a bag~~~

5. yeah - luv it!! but that lady's prices are out of hand ( crazy!) the reserve is probably a fortune...

6. It's such a gorgeous shade of green though. Does anyone know whether Emerald Green is the official Hermes name for this?

7. Wow, that is green! I don't think I have ever owned a green bag, but you know what? If anyone can make a gorgeous bag it is Hermes.

8. I've been looking at this kelly since it was listed............. hmmm

9. Pretty, huh? Eversince I saw pics of Imelda Marcos with her emeral green croc bolide I just fall in :heart: with the color. This would be the ultimate kelly to own (for me). I dunno why I'm so attracted at the fun/lively colors with H bags..

10. Even I have been eyeing this, though the price is a bit much for me. But that colour! That bag is not to die for; it's to KILL for I tell you. I'd normally be momentarily downcast merely at the thought of not being able to get that bag but not today: I'm getting THE FAMOUS SHOPMOM WHIP! So I'm happy as anything....
    But that GREEN OMG....

11. This is GORGEOUS!!! At first I was so excited to see such a price, but then I realized it was the starting price of a reserve auction...DUH! :Push:

12. That is an emerald jewel!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice