How has your hubby, boyfriend, significant other indulged you in Coach?

My husband is not always the best at surprising me with gifts, I usually like to pick them out myself but, last November he went shopping while I thought he was at work. He then sent me a text that I had a gift waiting for me at home, I thought it was something for my car since I had just got a new car a few months prior. So I get home and there was a gift wrapped so I opened it and there was the Coach watch I had shown him a few days before (we like watches and it had just come out). That night we went back to the mall so I could get the watched sized and he bought me a new Coach Chocolate Gallery Tote, he said he wanted me to pick the purse because He knew I always have my next purse already picked out. So I got a handbag and watch the same day. Needless to say our anniversary was two months later and he bought me the LV in my signature as my present...I think he is learning quick how happy handbags make me....

My boyfriend bought me my first Coach this valentines day,but it was easy to convince him and he does not listen to hints at ALL. His mom and I had been bugging him for MONTHS to buy me a Coach purse. And my bday and christmas went by and no purse :sad: So finally for Valentines day he asked what I wanted. He said I was going to get you car parts for your car but I will give the choice between car parts *he then rolls eyes* or a Coach purse.

Ummmm I was like DUH! He said he was afraid of that and that he was dissapointed that I did not choose car parts but instead a "carp holder" ( as he calls them). LOL.

Oh well I will teach him the way!

My finacee thinks I spend too much money on "dead cow", lol.

...But he surprised me the other day when I wanted to bid on a COACH signature stitched hobo and was losing the battle on it. I had a set price on what I wanted to spend on it and he kept telling me "Bid More!!".

LOL. He's so funny. :love: But I love him so much.

He hasn't spoiled me *yet* directly with more Coach (BF) but does support my addiction to handbags and shopping in general. Hmm...when we merge our bank accounts someday I wonder how much that will change, LOL!

My hubby TELLS me to go buy a new Coach purse - cause he knows it makes me happy AND happyness is a very good mood enhancer. I also get the green light for a new coach purse when he has make a purchase for himself that he is feeling guilty about - like the $700 in fishing reels he bought two days ago......so I got this:
whiskey.gif

I totally forgot that boxing day is pretty much only in Canada...it's pretty much like your Thanksgiving Day sales. Boxing Day in Canada is the day after Christmas and everything is on sale everywhere, including COACH at the Vancouver stores! There is a long wait to get in though!

Lisa,
Thanks for the reply, I forgot that I'd asked that question! That's very interesting. :smile:

An ex got me a matching wallet and hobo (actually he got me the demi pouch, which I already had in another colour so I exchanged it and paid the difference). My bf now got his mom a Coach for her bday and I got her a matching wristlet, but the only thing bag-related he has ever gotten me was a Chanel wallet, which was stolen. :sad:

My BF got me a lovely Coach watch for my birthday, but didn't really like getting me things from there because I was working there and he didn't want me to always know what I was getting in advance hehe. Now that I don't work there anymore (for the time being anyway) I have a feeling he'll be getting me something from there soon. Last time we were there, he wanted to get me a wallet, but i said to put the money toward a bag for another time (i have a fairly new wallet). He bought himself a little wallet that day though lol. I think my coach obsession is rubbing off on him! He's been drooling over the men's messenger bags lately lol.

My husband hates shopping, but makes an effort to remind me that he pays attention when I ramble about my latest shopping spree finds. Last year, he got me a Porsche Cayenne for my birthday...with a bottle of Coach Leather Cleaner, which is amazing on leather seats.

My hubby got me most of my current coach bags but i picked them LOL I would have loved to be surprised...but oooh i want that...ok get it worked ok too. The sick thing is i got more of them AFTER we split...i guess in an effort to win me back when out shopping with the kids together, There were no strings nor promises but part of me felt i should not let him but since i can not afford but a rare luxury indulgence for myself with 4 kids i could not resist. And i did go through like 7 years of only buying anything for myself if i needed new maternity clothing LOL So i have been making up for lost time.

My bf hasn't spoiled me as of yet, but he really hasn't been in a financial position to do so! He spoils me in tons of other ways though, so it's no biggie, plus my mom likes Coach and buys me bags and such, so I'm spoiled by my family. He does go to the outlet with me on occasion, he's a good shopper.

<<<<<<<<<< My DH bought me everything in my avatar pic. It was for my birthday. But I guess you can say he gets me everthing since I am just a homemaker and we all know that doesn't earn real $$.