How hard is it to find a PSM in Paris?

Oct 2, 2016
Hii! I finally saved up enough money to get my dream bag, the palm springs mini! I don't have a preference for the reverse or regular monogram. I planned a trip to Paris in May hoping to get it then. Is it still hard to find the bags? Does anyone have any tips for me so I can get it? I'm so excited that it will finally happen

Thank you!!!

Hii! I finally saved up enough money to get my dream bag, the palm springs mini! I don't have a preference for the reverse or regular monogram. I planned a trip to Paris in May hoping to get it then. Is it still hard to find the bags? Does anyone have any tips for me so I can get it? I'm so excited that it will finally happen

Thank you!!!

I think it will be hard to get your hands on the bag.
But then again, some how, totally random, some boutiques have highly sought after bags on display as if no one cared for it.
So: good luck! :smile:

Maybe you could 2-3 weeks prior stalk the french LV homepage and try to buy it and have it shipped to the store.
I did this (in Spain tho) once with a Pochette Metis. Just logged in my hotel address for billing (it had to be an address within the same country).

Have a safe and fun trip!!

Reactions: waterlily112