How far below wrist bone do your Loves fall?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Trying to figure out what's "normal". Mine fall almost exactly two inches down my arm below the bony part of my wrist bone (was that articulate?).

Bronzi522 and jimmie staton like this.
  2. Mine falls at about 2 1/2 inches down. It's perfect :smile::heart:

jimmie staton and Bronzi522 like this.
  3. mine fall exactly one inch below the wrist bone... both side... and looks right with my stacking. Perfect for me. When stacking, I keep it at the bottom of my stack (up the top of arm and opposite of the wrist) and it anchors wonderfully without bunching and looking messy.
    "J!m"

4. Mine falls around 5”. It probably also depends on the shape of your arm.

jimmie staton likes this.
  5. Wow.

jimmie staton and Tote Ali like this.
  6. MIne is like 3 inches below the wrist bone

iriedame likes this.
  7. B7416065-E447-4EB5-90CE-FCCB343C2D61.jpeg MIne is about three or so inches below. Perfect for me

EmmJay, jimmie staton and MahoganyQT like this.
  8. Beautiful Lovess

jimmie staton and Zucnarf like this.
  9. Mine falls about 1 inch or slightly less and has been very comfortable for me.

jimmie staton likes this.
  10. 989BC771-CA36-4CF6-9D7E-7DED6E9973B4.jpeg About 3 inches. And it’s a size 16. :smile:

EmmJay, jimmie staton and iriedame like this.
  11. About 1" below the bottom of my wrist bone. TBH, I wish I had purchased a size larger (17).

jimmie staton and iriedame like this.
  12. 3"

jimmie staton and iriedame like this.
  13. I have the cuff and it falls about 3 inches below. My wrist is 14.5 Cm and I have the size 17 cuff.
    IMG_0966.JPG

14. About 3 inches [emoji4][​IMG]

15. About 3. Size 17.

Attached Files:

EmmJay, jimmie staton and MahoganyQT like this.