How does this make you feel?

I just read the article and it says that she's actually an FIT graduate and that she thinks that logos are overrated. So why buy Chanel? She should wear Comme Des Garcon and Martin Margiela clothes.

She is obviously a NOBODY who wants to say she is somebody cause she thinks she has alot of money or wants others to think so and can destroy things for her amusement that most of us appreciate and respect!! Her message is pretty transparent as i am sure she is too! She's trying WAY to hard if you ask me i think its trashy and it lacks artistic inspiration!! and yes she can do WHATEVER she wants with her CHANEL but its obvious she lacks the creative integrity to inspire herself let alone anyone else!!

I just read the article and it says that she's actually an FIT graduate and that she thinks that logos are overrated. So why buy Chanel? She should wear Comme Des Garcon and Martin Margiela clothes.

Thanks for posting! I have'nt read the article (thou...what is FIT? ). I totally agree with you with wearing Comme and Margiela :P But... I think, its the trend nowadays to do/say/look something very controversial to make a big "projection" :rolleyes: in order to pimp themselves! lolz!:nuts: Even if your a socialite or filthy rich....technically, your still a nobody if no one talks about the person eh! Ergo....now she's known as the crazy socialite who went crazy with her brand items!:faint: She might have her own talk show soon!;) Its kinda like...in order to earn more money, you have to spend some :wlae:or, she's just uber bored!:graucho:

it's possible the pics were also photoshopped so no chanel bags were harmed, lol! anything can be created in digital photography these days...i like crazy photography and sometimes art can't be understood by everyone; it's all subjective. what's certain though is that none of us here would give our beloved bags a bath!

i see.

but i think the way she delivered her point are quite overdone.

you can tell she has failed to deliver her point from the reaction from this audience.