How does the Loeffler Randall Matilde boot fit? Need sizing help.

I just ordered the grey matildes off revolve, I ordered 1/2 size up as it seems they run a bit narrow? There seems to be conflicting info as to whether they run TTS or 1/2 size small... is it due to whether your feet are medium width or wide?

I hope they fit as they are out of sizes now!

I am a true 6 and have normal to narrow feet. I ordered 1/2 size up and they are slightly big with socks. I've been meaning to get insoles to "fix" the difference. nothing u can't do since they are boots anyway. Still, they are super comfy.

hope u like ur new purchase!

I am thinking about ordering a pair of the Matilde boots however I was wondering if they would fit my calves 16" calves...I was thinking of going up to a 9.5 from my usual 9 in boots. Are they for skinny legs only???

I don't have any sizing information for anyone, but I just wanted to chime in here. I want a pair of Matildes sooo badly!! I just can't stomach the $695 price tag right now...I hope they go on sale soon, or some site has a crazy coupon code available!! In the meantime, if anyone wants to post modeling pics :graucho:

I'm a true US 6, and my Matildes are a 36.5. The calves are very narrow. If you have large calves, I'd pass.

I also would NOT pay full price for these. Wait it out. They'll go on sale. They were on sale all over the place at the end of last season...I got mine for 40% off, and they were cheaper than that some places (but I wanted gray). I probably wouldn't pay more than that.