How does the Inclusion bangle hold up?

pcarol

O.G.
Feb 11, 2008
I am planning to get an inclusion PM bangle.

My past experience with bracelet / bangle was that, I either break them in no time or it has lots of scratches on the surface which eventually I would give up and never wear them anymore.

Will the inclusion bangle be the same? I'm going to get the black one (I learnt that it's the last one in the store) Is the price US$280 worth it? If not, what other suggestions do you all have? I'm considering Coach's bangles as well... but they are made of different materials, seemed not fair to compare them with LV's inclusion.

It's a bit pricey but if it lasts for a long time, I'll definitely get one.

they will scratch and can break if you are rough on them. I have 4 of them but do not wear them so I can not say for sure how quickly or how much they can truly take. If you are really hard on things they might not be the best option for you.

They hold up great for me...I actually dropped one of mine once (and a couple of the rings) and it didn't even scratch (lucky!).
I wear one pretty much daily and they look like they're still brand new.

^Well if you rub them on sharp surfaces (i.e. concrete or stucco) they definitely can. I was just lucky that when I dropped my pieces, they didn't crack or scratch.

I wear an inclusion bracelet almost every day to work. I try to be careful but occasionally, I do accidently bang the bracelet against my desk. My bracelet looks great! So, they hold up very well!

I wear all of mine together, they are all PM and they knock against one another, get scraped on the desk, and been dropped a few times, but no scratches and no breakage at all. They are defn worth it and very durable. At close to AU$375 each, they are great value for money.

I wear all of mine together, they are all PM and they knock against one another, get scraped on the desk, and been dropped a few times, but no scratches and no breakage at all. They are defn worth it and very durable. At close to AU$375 each, they are great value for money.

Wow that's good to know. I bet they look great when paired together!