How do you wear your

SWlife

For the love of beautiful things
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
pomme d'amour heart cles? I love mine, spent a fortune to get it & cannot figure out what to do with it....Ideas, please?

I don't have the pomme, but the mc one. I use it as a bag charm and hang it off most of my purses. I usually store my lipbalm and a few dollar bills for the vending machine in it.

Here's how I fit mine on my Rox :heart:

attachment.php

Ah, you were all so helpful ! I was getting frustrated trying to figure this out but now I know what to do!! Thanks to all of you for the tips & pics!:flowers:

I don't have the pomme, but the mc one. I use it as a bag charm and hang it off most of my purses. I usually store my lipbalm and a few dollar bills for the vending machine in it.

I have this same one but I have never put anything inside mine. It is my most useless purchase to date, but most LOVED! I adore this item. I wear it on every bag. Except my riveting. It looks kinda dumb on it. lol
It looks cute on my white miu miu Coffer bag and I even wear it on my cerises speedy. Still cute!
My fave to have it on is the white suhali lockit. It's stunning against the white leather.
It has no real use. Nothing fits inside, but definitely wear it as a bag charm!