How do you wear your Speedy B straps?

woodscape6

Jan 16, 2013
I am thinking of buying a speedy B maybe in a size 30. When you hold your speedy by the small handles do you take the cross body strap off and leave it at home or do you leave it dangling? Also , is the cross body strap also the over the shoulder strap that you just shorten or is there a shorter strap included for when you want to wear it as a shoulder bag?:wondering
Thanks

Last edited:
I have the Speedy B 30, and I always just leave the shoulder strap hanging when I carry it by the handles. There is an extender strap that comes with it to make the strap cross-body by just attaching the two. I always leave the extender piece inside of my bag in case I want to wear it that way. It doesn't take up much room and I hardly notice it there. Hope that helps! :smile:

in summer i tend to carry my speedy b40 by handles, while the long strap without middle part was hanging around.. it gave the bag a very unique and chic look..
now when it is winter time i carry my speedy b 35 de crossbody mostly but when i need to have the classic look, i take out the whole strap and put it inside the bag... here is me carrying last summer with my speedy b 40:smile:hope my post made sense...:smile:

Attachments

• foto?raf-001.JPG
    foto?raf-001.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 2,353
in summer i tend to carry my speedy b40 by handles, while the long strap without middle part was hanging around.. it gave the bag a very unique and chic look..
now when it is winter time i carry my speedy b 35 de crossbody mostly but when i need to have the classic look, i take out the whole strap and put it inside the bag... here is me carrying last summer with my speedy b 40:smile:hope my post made sense...:smile:
Thanks. That helped a lot. I did get it. LOL You look great with your speedy.

The Speedy B comes with one strap + an extension.

The 1 strap lets you where it almost to the size of a tote, then the extension gives you the cross body length.

I always where it with the 1 strap (no extension) and leave the extension INSIDE my purse. When I wear it handheld, I leave the strap hanging as I think it makes the WHOLE look of the bag. I love the Speedy B on the "tote" size, it looks great and is super comfy!

Wow, you look fantastic with your Speedy!!

I have the Speedy B 30, and I always just leave the shoulder strap hanging when I carry it by the handles. There is an extender strap that comes with it to make the strap cross-body by just attaching the two. I always leave the extender piece inside of my bag in case I want to wear it that way. It doesn't take up much room and I hardly notice it there. Hope that helps! :smile:

Same here!

i have the speedy b 30, and i always just leave the shoulder strap hanging when i carry it by the handles. There is an extender strap that comes with it to make the strap cross-body by just attaching the two. I always leave the extender piece inside of my bag in case i want to wear it that way. It doesn't take up much room and i hardly notice it there. Hope that helps! :smile:
+1

oops, i just found this thread!

here's my dilemma:

i love my Speedy 35 too! just one question though with the 2 adjustable straps..

when i use the shortest holes for both straps, they end up like this. the strap hook is only for the bottom strap so there's no way to hook the strap on top. is there a solution to this?

the strap doesn't turn up like that though if i use the strap holes to make the straps longer. but i don't really like wearing the straps long.

front:
View attachment 2039056

back:
View attachment 2039057

Hubby recently bought a Speedy B 30 in DE on our anniversary just this 24th (last week!) for the sole reason that I want it as a body bag. Of late, I've been carrying it more as a shoulder bag than its original purpose :biggrin:

I keep the 3rd strap part inside my bag incase i want to quickly put it cross body. But I usually wear it with the 2 straps, i hand carry it with the strap still attached sitting on the front and throw it on my shoulder when im say.. shopping picking out some shoes, looking through clothing racks etc. This is why i lvoe the speedy b, i can wear it classic speedy style, but then throw it on my shoulder when i need to.