How do you wear your Petit Noé?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was looking at a Noé on Vuitton.com and I noticed they have a "Petit Noé". Can you wear that on the shoulder? How is that like? Small? Can you put alot of stuff in it? :confused1:

2. I love the Petit Noe, You wear it on your Shoulder. And it would hold a lot. I have my eye on buying one - one day. :love:

3. I love the petite noe its a bit smaller but still holds plenty. I use it alot for travel, I carry small umbrella large make up case, phone , wallet, checkbook, ipod, wappity case, and sometimes I even throw a light weight sweater in it.. it holds plenty.

4. Second that!!..

It holds a lot than you think and if you're petit or small I think you should go for this bag..:yes:

I had mine back in 1995 (and it's the first LV), I'm still in love with it..:love:

5. I have 2 and it holds a TON. I only carry it on my shoulder....it's too big for a hand held. I just saw the Mono Mini line and I can't believe I missed out on that one!

I :heart: Petit Noé

6. The petit noe holds a lot. It's also very comfortable on the shoulder. You could fit all of your everyday stuff in it. I just wish a miroir noe was made :sad:

7. here is Irene with her's and a few pic's with what it will hold.
    HTH's :yes:

Attached Files:

8. BTW....I wonder when the Azur is coming out? I see it as a pic on eLux but not to buy. It's TDF:heart:

9. Thanks everyone fr the yur answers. So you can wear it on the shoulder comfortably on the shoulder. I usually like to sling the bags across my shoulders left-to-right - don't know if that's possible with the Noé.

BTW, a Miroir Noé should be coming out too. Oksana @ SoHo told me so. :yes: Part of the whole "Icons" concept :yes: