How do you wear/style your light/white MJ bags??

jun3machina

hopelessly addicted
O.G.
Apr 11, 2006
okay,
so i've wondered this for a long time
being one of those gals who avoids white bags like the plague
for fear of wear and stains
and also the just the unknown of how to wear
white and light colored bags with an outfit....

can anyone offer up advice?
do you dress monochromatic-ally?
Do you wear just any color at all?

please offer up advice
I KNOW there's some VERY fashionable super chic gals who love light bags
(ahem tad, BOM, *cough*)
please share outfit pics, tips, anything...because I got a white bag coming and I need help!

Well aren't u wearing it to ur white wedding? Or will u be in a red dress :lol: like me?

Seriously, I sold the last white bag I owned recently b/c I had the same issues but the SP is a different bird all together and I think she can go w/ almost any outfit.

Well, a black outfit would make a great contrast and white one a nice compliment but I think that bag could easily be worn w/ shorts and a T or a fancy dress.

Whatever you wear the bag will certainly standout!

well, yes, she's my 'something new'.....but im going to wear this puppy day to day as well..it's SP! i loved the size when i had the orange fluo one....:graucho: i think it'd be cute with graphic black and white clothes.....but i'd love to see how others mix in white bags

I posted about my white TT Tobo a bit ago. I kept it and absolutely love it! I get lots of compliments on it. I wear it with every color except browns. I use my cream colored bag with browns. In my humble opinion, it goes with any color clothes and shoes. I'm currently using it as my every day bag and it is holding up well.

I wear mine with everything! The only things I'm mindful of are balancing the amount of "flair" I'm wearing with the amount of hardware on the bag and balancing the dressiness of the bag versus my outfit, but I do that no matter what color the bag is.

The SP pouchette is so versatile - I can imagine it with a hundred outfits! It would be a perfect punch of punk to a sweet sundress, a nice modern accessory for a 60's style sheath, and perfect with jeans and a rockin' leather jacket.

Show us some outfits; we can be your guinea pigs!

A retro nautical outfit in blue and white, red and white or red, white and blue.... (e.g., navy cropped pants/pedal pushers w/ a blue and white striped boat neck top. OR a vintage "sailor suit" sundress or romper - - you know, something straight out of South Pacific....)

OK, my imagination is working overtime.....

a few finds from the 'what r u wearing' thread:
lunchin.jpg

tomorrowoutfit12.jpg

attachment.php

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnZyUkEzb3BaM1JHMm1MRUVGaXJHZWcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

CIMG4356-1.jpg

What a great thread! Honestly, I see white as versatile as black. I can wear white bags with any color combination. I have to say, though, that in my case that doesn't include bright colors because I don't wear a lot of flashy colors. :P But really, you can wear a white bag with almost anything in any season! I'll try to post some outfit pictures later.