How do you use your Coach wristlets?

I have many wristlets and I want to start using more of them.

Plus, I just got an amazing wallet! So my cards are moving out of my wristlet and mini into the wallet.

Note: I tried searching for similar topics, but search gets rid of simple words like 'how' and 'use' so I was left with threads that had 'wristlet' in the title... Didn't really narrow down my search. But if you know of other threads that answer this, please point me in the right direction.

All I can think of is one for lip products (unless I start using my cosmetic cases), maybe a capacity for female products (I don't think the wristlets are long enough), and a mini for receipts.

I already have my gps and charger in one capacity, coupons in a coupon book, and I have mostly regular size wristlets I want to find uses for.

Any interesting ideas out there? :graucho:

Thanks!

I use them in place of wallets. I can't afford coach wallets for what can fit in them. I can fit the same thing in wristlets, still stay organized and fit much more. I buy primarily capacity wristlets so I'll put money, cards, lip stiff, comb, gum etc that way I can grab and run if I don't want to have my whole bag.

I have a Zoe capacity wristlet. I put my mini-skinny (my wallet replacement), blackberry phone and keys. Take it to the store or in my computer bag or to work. Can easily carry the wristlet in and out of my bigger bags.

I use them to organize my purse. I did have one for makeup, until I bought a cosmetics case. One holds savings card and receipts, and I have one for my DS Lite and game case.

I use the capacity wristlets to hold my necessities inside my bag - the things I will not leave the house without. This way, if I cannot or do not want to carry my bag somewhere, all I have to do is pull out my wristlet and throw my ID/cash/CC/keys into the wristlet and I'm ready to go.

I use them to separate out my "little stuff" from kid stuff in my purse - children's tylenol, character bandaids, robitussin strips, etc. go into one. In another, my nail clippers, hair bands, paper clips and binder clips, little swiss army knife, regular bandaids, etc. I also use them as wallets so I usually have 3 of them in my bag.

I've used them as cosmetic cases (when not using an actual cosmetic case) or to store miscellaneous items. In the past my wristlets have help such things as my Nintendo DS and Ipod. Atm I have tissues, hand cream, and a nail file in mine (my actual makeup items are in a cosmetic case currently). You can put just about anything in them.

I use them for everything! I use them as wallets, make up pouches, to hold me keys, and little clutches! sometimes I use it as my bag if I don't need to bring a lot of stuff with me. They're great to hold change in as well. Or your ipod! The possibilities are endless!

I use the capacity wristlets to hold my necessities inside my bag - the things I will not leave the house without. This way, if I cannot or do not want to carry my bag somewhere, all I have to do is pull out my wristlet and throw my ID/cash/CC/keys into the wristlet and I'm ready to go.

This is what I use too, especially for those occasions where I want to go out somewhere, but don't want to carry a bag (especially when I go out to eat - I use capacity wristlets because they fit my EpiPen in them without a problem).

I use them to separate out my "little stuff" from kid stuff in my purse - children's tylenol, character bandaids, robitussin strips, etc. go into one. In another, my nail clippers, hair bands, paper clips and binder clips, little swiss army knife, regular bandaids, etc. I also use them as wallets so I usually have 3 of them in my bag.

That's a good idea - I can carry some bandaids and kleenex. And keep my swiss army knife in my wristlet instead of on my keys... maybe even put my keys in one so they don't scratch anything.

I've used them as cosmetic cases (when not using an actual cosmetic case) or to store miscellaneous items. In the past my wristlets have help such things as my Nintendo DS and Ipod. Atm I have tissues, hand cream, and a nail file in mine (my actual makeup items are in a cosmetic case currently). You can put just about anything in them.

I really should carry hand cream - I keep forgetting to stock up my purses. Having some in a wristlet, ready to go, is a great idea so I remember to bring some!

I don't have many fancy electronic gadgets to bring with me. I see a lot of people use capacity wristlets for gaming devices... That did give me the initial idea to use one for my gps, but that is the only gadget I bring with me.

Great ideas! Keep 'em coming! Anything you have found useful to carry in your purse that will fit in a wristlet? I actually don't carry much stuff, but I want to use my wristlets... Maybe one for an in-case-of-rain grocery bag?

oh brilliant!
u have just inspired me!
i'm gonna copy that!