How do you use your Coach wristlets?

Thanks again! I have a small Black Signature Coach Bleeker Duffle handbag (feederbag/bucket style). I got it a couple of weeks ago. It was on sale from $179 to $129. I don't like small handbags because I tend to carry lots of stuff, but since I am getting into Coach I wanted to try something different.

Today, I have decided to use this bag even though I am going to work. After work I am going out for dinner with my co-workers and so a small handbag would be nice to swing on my arm.

I moved all the contents of my wallet to my smallest pink wristlet (okay, it doesn't match but my black Soho buckle wristlet was too big). I don't have a mini skinny yet so I used a little leather zipper pouch which works equally as well. I put my credit cards in one compartment and change in another zippered compartment. I folded the bills inside the wristlet.

I looked back at the neat compartmentalizing of my wallet contents and I feel impressed. The wristlet fits nicely in my little Bleeker Duffle bag as well as my London Fog umbrella (the umbrella cover resembles the pink wristlet too!), lipgloss (Cover Girl-violet), Burt's Bees hand balm, Roots Ergo shopping bag. I may even have some itty-bitty space for my iPod too.

I am changing my whole fashion style thanks to this Forum.

Take care,

T-Girl

Last edited:
yeah i've looked at outlets, but never have any luck finding wallets that i'm really into...:nogood: i usually would like a matching wallet or wristlet when the bag comes out... i mean it all depends.. otherwise i'll just get a solid color wallet or wristlet to coordinate w/the bag... i might take the plunge though and just buy a damn wallet for once! LOL :P

I am glad I got the Legacy leather wallet--it matches with my Legacy Shoulder Flap handbag. I love opening the change purse (has those two brass balls clasp) and see the lovely (Bonnie Cashin chosen) stripey colours. It always cheers me up.

I think it's fun to change from time to time--that's why we women have so many handbags. I think it's fun to switch money holders as well: from wallet to wristlet to mini-skinny.

I am aghast to know someone who doesn't even use a wallet or anything--she just throws cash into a zippered compartment in a purse and out the door she goes. I won't ever go that far, but I am getting used to taking out the wristlet. Mind you, the latest Ergo pleated handbag:

12248_b4bo_a0_front

has that compartment (with the brass ball clasp) where you can toss all your change and bills in one place. It's like a wallet attached to a handbag in one. But you can throw in a mini-skinny to separate your money stuff.

I think it's all fun, keeps things fresh and entertaining.

Cheers,

T-Girl

I have the heritage stripe wristlet that is perfect for my Treo. I got it mainly for the gym since I can wipe it off if it gets dirty. I also have a mini sig one that I got from the outlets that I use when I go to my son's sporting events.

I LOVE wristlets! I have one that does have an inside pocket... I use that to put my cash or credit cards in and I have a skinny that I put inside it that holds my change ... I have another that has an ouside pocket.

The one I use the most often is my heritage one and I use it to hold my cash and credit cards... its inside my swingpack, but I often just grab it all by itself if I am just running out real quick or going somewhere like the Zoo. I try to keep all my coins in a skinny!

I was never into wristlets until joining this forum. I use my burnt orange pleated wristlet in my purse everyday to store my sons little toys that he always wants when we're out and I put a few little things that I don't want to end up at the bottom of my bag in there also. I don't use it as a make up bag because I don't want the tattersall lining to get dirty, so I have another make up bag. When I'm going to a Celtics, Patriots or Red Sox game or concert with my DH, I also use that wristlet because it fits enought. I have 2 other wristlets that I never use.

I used to use a wristlet as my wallet, but since I bought a normal wallet, I only use a wristlet when I carry a larger bag. It holds floss, lip balm, mini lotion and Advil. Just those random items that I don't want just floating around.

I use mine when:
1) I have too much junk in my bag & my wallet takes up too much room
2) when I'm going somewhere where I don't want to have all of my ccards on me but just the most important ones, and so I put them in my wristlet
3) when I go to the gym in the morning I just stick phone, ipod, chapstick, license and $$ in my wristlet bc that way I can leave it in the car while I workout and not have to worry about someone seeing my bag in my car & breaking in- then I can run and do errands easily after or before if i have to; hmm what else..
4) just when im running out & dont feel like carrying my bag.

I think this applies for the ppl like me who have their whole lives in their bags- a water bottle, book, clothes, money, sunnies, u name it, i have it in there lol. so a wristlet is good for when im running to get a movie, ice cream, whatever :smile: ah i love coach wristlets lol!

oh PLUS they are SO cute - just knowing u can get 1 to match every bag, or to mix & match, and leave something in it, like ur ipod or coupons .. ok im done lol

i use my bigger one- not a capacity- it is a bigger soho one as a make up bag, so it just holds what i wear everyday- powder, mascara, eyeliner, chapstick, eyeshadow ect. i use my new sig stipe gold one as a wallet- even if i don't have cash- it holds receipts and my little calculator... i have two skinnys- one has only change, and the other has my license and cards in it :smile: they're very use ful- i have 4 of them but techiqually one is my mom's and i've been "borrowing" it for like 5 months:okay: