How do you use your CANGURO?

julicrystal

Mar 9, 2007
HI, I just got a Canguro yesterday. I dont think I need it but it is soo cute and of course, I got it at a good price Anyway, I tried to put my wallet in it and it looks kinda lumpy and it changes the shape of the canguro and makes the zipper looks crooked. So , If anyone has one please let me know how you use it and post some pic please.

What is it people can fit into it? Could you get a cell phone into there without making the zipper all wavy-ish?

YES, there is a mesh pocket that you can put your cellphone into. But of course , it wont fit a wallet unless your wallet is super thin. I tried putting my wallet in, It fits but the zipper goes wavy. But it is still a fun toki bag

YES, there is a mesh pocket that you can put your cellphone into. But of course , it wont fit a wallet unless your wallet is super thin. I tried putting my wallet in, It fits but the zipper goes wavy. But it is still a fun toki bag

Oh sweet. I may have to buy one of these eventually... it seems like an awesome thing to take to concerts.

TokiliciousJenny:
would you mind posting a pic of all your stuff that you put in there and then a pic of where you put them in the Canguro and how it looks on?
THat would really be great!