How do you store your bags in your closet?

How do you store bags

• By colour

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • By size

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • By brand

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
Since everything on my shelves is visible it doesn't really matter to me. Some shelves hold larger bags best so that's a consideration but otherwise there's no specific order.

I don't seem to have a system. I just put them in their dust bags, then into an empty space on one of my closet shelves. The ones I use the most do work their way toward the front, though.

I kinda have my own divided my lv where i can reach them easiest! Coach above that l, since those are tge brands i have the most of. and then misc on the other side lol. Just sort of worked out that way.

Reactions: americandreaming
I have a bit of a mixed situation going on. It's all about making my life easy.

Small, medium and large bags all have their own shelves. Leather backpacks are sitting with the medium bags. Kurt Geiger bags are on display on top of the storage unit.
Large backpacks, laptop bags, travel bags and travel handbags are all piled up in their own groups. These are mostly canvas and nylon so they don't mind being stacked.

Mine are in their original dustbags for the most part. the ones that don't have original dustbags are mostly in a dustbag that matches the color of the bag so I can ID them. Other than that, they are arranged randomly.

Mine are set up along the back wall of my closet deliberately positioned like a pretty store display. It’s primarily ROYGBIV color order but I have a few curated shelves mixed in to show off some of my favorite and/or limited edition bags.

And when I say “show off” it’s purely for my own gaze and happiness. I don’t post any pics on social media nor do invite anyone in.

Despite this, DD happily treats my closet like her personal shopping / lending library and seems to appreciate the ease with which she can pilfer items without having to “bother” me when she visits. :lol: